Author Topic: I am so loss without Lou  (Read 2754 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
I am so loss without Lou
« on: January 29, 2011, 05:12:47 AM »
 Hi Everyone,

I am new on the board.  My name is Lisa.  I loss my fiance' November 22nd from a heart attack. We were together for 3 1/2 years. 

I know everyone griefs differently.  I bargined with God , got mad, blamed myself and I'm always crying. I feel so lost and so emptied inside.

There is this big world and I feel so alone.  I talk to Lou and cry to him all the time.  I have gotten signs from him. I just want him back so we can get married like we planned. I know that is impossible my heart is in a million pieces.

My friends are great but I don't think they get it  They tell me to get back to the gym and I just can't. They want to me to keep busy but my mind is always thinking of Lou and tears just don't stop.   I still don't eat much but I try.

I have read a few books by George Anderson one is Call We Don't Die, it gives me hope but still hurts.

I just needed to find people that are going through the same thing and know how I feel.

Thank you,

Lisa

"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I am so loss without Lou
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »
Hello Lou:

You are welcome here.  I am so so sorry to hear you lost Lou, and so suddenly.  It must have been a terrible shock to you, and I can only imagine what you are going through.  Of course you are heart-broken. It is only normal. And you must grieve in your own time, not when others tell you to get on with it.  It is not that simple, but often others do not understand.

If you can do look after your health, try to eat enough even if you don't feel too like it,  Getting some rest is vital too.  Lou is living in your memory.

I know others here will reply to your post.  It has been a bit quiet of late here, but you will find kind supportive people.

All the best
Seven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
Seven,

Thank you for your kind words. 

I keep thinking someone needs to wake me up from this nightmare.  I cry all the time sometimes for hours at a time.

I am lucky I get out of bed in the morning to go to work.  If I didn't have bills to pay I probably wouldn't go out. 

When I come home from work I eat a little something.  Maybe watch TV for a bit and then go lay down.  I wake up a lot through the night.  Then I have to face another day knowing that Lou isn't here.

I miss Lou so much ...

Take care,

Lisa

"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 06:32:40 PM »
i am sorry to hear of your loss.
It is so hard, everyone deals with the pain differently, all i can say is trust yourself and do what makes sense to you.  Grief is personal and therfore is different for alot of people.  It does get better in time.

take care of yourself