Author Topic: picture  (Read 2871 times)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
picture
« on: September 12, 2010, 06:31:23 AM »
How can I get my sons picture back up. I lost it when my server changed. laVonne

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: picture
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:38:34 PM »
Same thing happpened to me.. Deb............... where are u... U seem to be the one who did it the last time.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
Hi LaVonne,

Here is the link on how to post pictures. http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php/topic,16.0.html The instructions are about a third of the way down the page as you're scrolling. If you still need help just let me know!

Look forward to seeing your beautiful Jason again!

Love,
Terry

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:54 AM »
I am here Rebecca.

Terry posted the link, if you have trouble posting the photo let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Love Deb

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 06:41:28 AM »
I know I am really stupid at times but all it says on the link is how to post for calendar. My picture was taken off I think because our server changed it to something new and I can't get it to work. They stated airstream did not work anymore so gave me something new and that does not work. I am lost.totally. maybe my son can help.  LaVonne

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 07:02:48 AM »
Hi LaVonne,

I've pasted the How-to for Photos below. I agree that it can be confusing. I'd be happy to walk you through it.
Remember, you have to go back into your profile and post the url in your signature line or else the picture won't show up every time you write a post. And then, I'd be missing Jason!! :)

PM me if you'd like more help.

Love,
Terry

HOW TO ADD A PICTURE

How to apply pictures that automatically appear as your signature on each post:

On the toolbar click on tab to open your profile.
Click on the Forum Profile Information that is located on the left off your profile.
You will find the area to post your URL here on the bottom under Signature.
You need to upload your picture to a hosting site first, like www.photobucket.com
Pictures saved on your computer will not work here.

Getting Photo’s to post off Photobucket:
•   First, go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account (it’s free).
•   Pick where your photo is FROM on the far right. (Choose: my computer)
•   Click on UPLOAD or Choose Files button and your files will appear.
•   Find your picture click on it then click ‘Open’.
•   You will see your photo now on photobucket page.
•   Double click on the photo and the codes will appear.  Copy the URL that is the IMG code.
•   You need to now go back to your profile    then to Forum Profile Information.
•   At the bottom where it says Signature:  paste the IMG code there.  You can still paste the URL in the box even if you have a poem or saying in there.
•   Click on the Change profile button.
•   You should now have a picture at the bottom of your post.
•   The picture should appear on the bottom of your signature area when you open your profile now.