Author Topic: Jason's 37 bd  (Read 2045 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Jason's 37 bd
« on: September 04, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »
Tomorrow would have been Jason's 37th bd.  When I say would have been it is like someone else is saying that.  I lose my breath when I really acknowledge he is gone.  I just don't understand, why are some taken so young and others live, in vegatative states well into their 90's.  I know someone like that.  I guess I should not question G-d's decisions but I can't help it and heavens knows no one is going to give me the answer.  It is so painful, a happy wonderday day is now one that we cannot celebrate.  I see him as a little boy and then see him as the years go.  I see so many of his friends moving on to the next step in life, wife, children, enjoying days.  I just don't get it and I know I never will, nor will any of you who were forced to be here.
Happy Heavenly Birthday to my Boy, ILU
Rebecca, Ma

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Jason's 37 bd
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 05:26:07 PM »
Dearest Rebecca,
      Hello my dear friend. I'm so sorry that tomorrow will be such a hard, sad day for you. Life as a bereaved parent seems so senseless and cruel. We want our children back, plain and simple and that one thing that we yearn for the most is denied to us.
     I too wrestle with the joys of others and it is not their fault, it is just painful reminders of what my angel will never have and I as his Mother.
     My heart and thoughts will be with you Rebecca on your Jason's 37th birthday. I hope that you receive a sign from him tomorrow.
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:29:54 AM »
((((( Rebecca ))))

Thinking of you and your family today as you're all remembering Jason's Birthday. Jason, please send your Momma a sign so she knows you are always with her!

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Jason!

My love,
Terry

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 08:43:31 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday Jason.

Rebecca I am thinking of you and your handsome son Jason.

Chad would have been 36 on the 1st of Sept. He will always be 21 to me. I think of the what would be's often. How many kids he would have, if he would have been a golf pro, always wondering what should have been.

I understand it can be heartbreaking seeing what others have and feeling our kids will never have that life. All so wrong yet we try to feel happiness for others while feeling the sadness for ourselves and children.

I hope you feel Jason close to you and he sends you a wonderful sign or memory that brings a smile.

Love

Deb

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 02:03:40 PM »
Happy heavenly birthday Jason.Hope you can send a sign or just a breeze in the wind wispering her name to your mom. Rebecca know I care and sure feel the same about what our children would be like today. I always wonder and always will. Hope your day has some good memories and some peace.  Hugs LaVonne

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 08:50:12 AM »
Rebecca,

I am sorry I am late but please know I am thinking of you trying to get thru Jason's 37 birthday.  I agree with you, I have given up trying to figure how God makes his decisions to take the good kids and leave the less desirable here forever.

Jason please let your Mom know you are still with her.

Dom
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:50:24 AM »
((((Rebecca))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »
((( Rebecca))) I'm so sorry I missed Jason's birthday. None of this is right and I'll never ever understand why. They should be right here with us.
HAPPY 37TH Jason, send your mom a huge sign !!
Love to you
Brenda

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »
Long days at work, I don't always get a chance to read here.

Happy birthday to your sweet son, Jason.  Rebecca, I hope you were able to dwell on beautiful memories of his smile, the smell of him as you hugged his shoulders, little jokes just you and he shared.  These will never leave you.

Wendy, Keith's mom