Author Topic: Remembering Kevin  (Read 3538 times)

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
Remembering Kevin
« on: August 30, 2010, 05:36:30 AM »
Today is the first anniversary of our Kevin's death.  Many members here will remember Kevin for his warm and kindly personality, his insightful and sensible advice, his sense of humour.  I remember Kevin as if he were someone I had actually met in real life.  He missed his wife Betty so much, and I hope they are both happy out tere somewhere among the stars.

Seven

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering Kevin
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
Kevin was the first person that I "met" here on Webhealing Chat...he was very warm and loving, a dear friend....he is missed very much.

(((Kevin, Betty & Family))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 01:17:17 PM »
"It seems Love is as much about dying as it is living. I've come to accept that when a loved one passes on they are actually being born into a higher plane of consciousness and Love and we are excluded until our time of transition is upon us." -Kevin

Kevin was a practical man. He believed that night followed day. He believed the sun would rise and it would also set. He believed in God. He believed that our bodies die but our souls do not. He believed that heaven was another dimension that we cannot see but those there can see us and are always with us. He believed the only way to survive a trauma was to have one good friend, someone who would always be there to listen. He believed in sharing his pain and encouraged others to stay open with their feelings...the only true path to healing. He believed in remaining grateful for his daily blessings and shared often about them. He believed in loving and caring deeply for others, for in the end it will be the heart that lives on.

I spoke to Kevin just days before he died. He sounded very optimistic, sharing both short and long term goals. He did not fear death, rather looked forward to being with Betty again and being united with all those he had loved and were no longer physically around.

Kevin viewed death as a 'misplacement' of sorts. He wasn't sure where they went immediately following but knew he would find his way to them.

Kevin, you are always in my heart and will remain a beloved friend for all eternity!

I Love You,
Terry

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »
Remembering you , our Kevin and Betty.   God bless the broken road, that led you streight to us.   Bless you for eternity for all of the lives you have touched along your journey.

Your friend,
Lauren

Thank you seven for reminding us here so that we can have this opportunity to remmeber him.

tsurandy

• Peggy's Boy
    • View Profile
    • Randell Wheless
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
Kevin was a great guy, when I first came to web healing he would send me messages and we chatted some. 
Peggy's Boy

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
Oh how I miss ou Kevin, you always were to good to me, you were such an inspiration to everyone, and always lifted my spirit, how I miss you so much, I'm sure you are dancing the night away with the love of your life Betty, somewhere beautiful under the stars on a ovely cloud..........rest in peace my friend

Love Georgia....
MOM                        JOHNNY