Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday Landon ((((( Shelly )))))  (Read 5012 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday Landon ((((( Shelly )))))
« on: August 01, 2010, 08:09:52 AM »
Happy Heavenly "15th" Birthday, Landon!

Shelly,

I'm holding you close to my heart today as you remember your precious little "Lan-Man" with love. I just know that you're all together in your baby's favorite place today and I hope that beautiful memories warm your heart and fill you with peace.

(((((((((Shelly)))))))))

My love,
Terry

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday Landon ((((( Shelly )))))
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 09:06:03 AM »
Shelly..... Wishing you peace and comfort today..... Praying for you and your family.... and that sweet Landon will send you a sign that he is with you today..... know you are not alone we are here for you.... love and hugs to you..... Happy Heavenly Birthday Landon!

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »
Thinking of you and your family on this day....

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Landon!! 

((((Shelly and family)))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
(((Shelly)))  I am thinking of you and your family on the anniversary of the day you met your beautiful son.  Hang on to your happy, wonderful memories and let them pull you through this very difficult day. 

Happy heavenly birthday, Landon.  I'm lighting a candle for you and your mom.  Let her know you still walk beside her.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 09:31:48 PM »
Dear Shelly,
How tall and handsome your Landon must be, I just know he is right there by your side, every now and then whispering something in your ear to make you smile.
Thank you and bless you Landon for walking with your mom, you know, she really misses you so much.

All my love,
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »
Thank you so much to all of you, my friends for all your thoughts and prayers for all of us on Landon's 15th birthday.  It is still so hard to believe that he was only 2months away from turning 12 when we lost him, and now he would be 15!  I feel so robbed that none of us will ever get to see what Landon would've grown up to be....what would he look like now?  This is so unfair, especially for my Landon 

We were able to go to one of Landon's favorite places, camping in Lamoille Canyon up in the Ruby Mountains for the weekend, and hiked all the way up to Lamoille Lake on his birthday.  I really didn't think I was going to be able to make it...the altitude and being out of shape really made it a hard hike for me.  But my sons Bryan & Christian (and I'm sure Landon) kept pushing me on until we finally made it...and it was well worth all the effort.

We had some wonderful friends go camping with us and they went hiking on a different trail and took some amazing pictures along the way where they honored Landon.  It made my heart smile.  I've attached them for you all to see.....

The first picture was the trail they were hiking....at the end of the trail, they made an etching for Landon, and the 3rd was a flower they found for him as well.  I couldn't have asked for a better tribute...

[

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:27:33 PM »
Hi Shelly,

These pictures are beautiful. Thanks for posting them. I always wait for the pics though not everyone posts them as I just love seeing how everyone spends their day honoring their babies!

And, what a tribute to Landon from your friends and now everyone who takes that path will stop and notice the etching and say, "Lan-Man" was here and I believe with all my heart that he was, Shelly with all of you!!!!

I noticed the shining star in the same picture as Landon's etching. There are 5 distinct points and a bright light in the middle. I will call that...Landon's Light...it is evidence that he will continue to shine. Shine a bright light to warm everyone's heart!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the day, even though sad and there will always be tears.

Beautiful tribute...the entire event!

Much love to you and your precious Lan-Man!
Terry

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 08:37:48 AM »
(((Shelly)))) I'm sorry I was away on Landons' 15th birthday. It's hard to imagine your little Lan Man 15 .. He is such an adorable handsome boy. Sending you my love. Brenda

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 04:47:22 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday Landon!!!!

(((((Shelly))))

I am sorry I am late. I hope that these days have been peaceful ones, filled with loving memories of your Lan Man.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »
Gorgeous pictures, nice story- thanks for sharing Shelly.
I draw strength from your posts.
God Bless.
Paula, Tims Mom