Author Topic: help  (Read 3508 times)

ron mcgarrity

• View Profile
help
« on: July 31, 2010, 04:30:43 PM »
I am having a hard time caring about anything not myself or anyone else I can not explain it to myself let alone any one else

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 06:47:17 PM »
Ron....You're not alone right now. I know it feels that way but although I'm typing this to you and sitting in a chair probably many miles away...we're still connecting.

I hear you when you say you're struggling to find something, anything to care about. It's a very lonely and empty feeling. Do you have anyone close by who could come over to be with you right now? A friend. A neighbor. A family member and even one that you may not be that fond of visiting, ordinarily. I would feel better if someone was with you.

Can you get back to me and let me know, please? I'll be right here, Ron.

((((((((((((Ron))))))))))))

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »
Hi Ron~

I know the feeling of being very lonely, like no one understands.  We are all here for you on webhealing.....please don't forget that. 

Give yourself plenty of time, you will go though a very broad range of emotions when dealing with greif, I would not worry about being able to explain it...it may not even be possiable. 

Please come back and let us know how you are doing. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

AlwaysLovingHim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »
Hi Ron I know what u are feeling i lost my husband 0n may15 2010 and its been really hard people dont understand how it feels to lose someone u love unless they have been though what we r going though today was a bad day 4 me but i made it though ok some days are better just take it day by day. I am here if u want 2 talk
Love Nina

closs86

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 10:56:49 PM »
Hi Ron,
  We all know what you are going through, it is scary, and you feel like you can't think or focus on anything, It is not easy, I lost my husband on April 6, he was only 60 and died suddenly, and unexpectedly, so we are all coming from the same horror, Just come here and vent, say whatever you have to get off your chest, this is a great bunch of people they are caring and have some wonderful ideas, and they are always here for you
Take care
karen

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 06:18:57 PM »
Ron,

Please let us know how you are doing.

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 08:58:18 AM »
Hi Ron.  I lost my sister (suddenly) in November, 2010.  She died about a month shy of her 40th birthday.  This site was a tru G-d send for me.  You feel like 'nobody understands' and . . . unfortunately, that's really the truth (with the exception of those who have 'been there' . . . those on this board).

I think the best advice I received and could give is to take it not one day at a time but one hour at a time, maybe even one minute at a time . . . sometimes that makes the grief a little less overwhelming . . . unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm sorry you are going through this . . . it's not fair, not fair for anyone.

Take care and keep in touch.

Scott

tsurandy

• Peggy's Boy
    • View Profile
    • Randell Wheless
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »
Ron, hang in there!  Its roller coaster ride!  Eventually you will have more good days than bad!
Peggy's Boy