Author Topic: Tony's Birthday  (Read 1927 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Tony's Birthday
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:05:25 AM »
Today is the second birthday that my brother has missed with his family. 

I miss him.  But he lives on in my heart.  Today seems to be worse than his angel date. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Tony's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 09:39:55 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Tony!

Holding you close today, Pam on another difficult day missing your sweet Tony. Are you doing anything special? I'll be back on later tonight and check to see how your day went!

Much love and big hugs...((((((((Pam))))))))
Terry

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:06:47 AM »
All I can say is, "hang in there" and know that others are (I am) thinking about you.  Take care of yourself.
Scott

Invalid

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
Terry,

I read your message with tears in my eyes. Last night I was thinking of you and looking at a picture of my father when he came to the UK to visit us couple of years prior to his departure (I lost him five years ago). As you mentioned, we always chose to love and pay the price for it. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had the choice to love or not, but I believe if we always chose to love therefore this is not a matter of choice any more. We love and accept the consequences.
Many thanks for your heart filling and warm words. I do not deserve all this kindness. I hug you from the bottom of my heart and wish you all the best in this world. I do not comprehend the meaning and reason of our existence but I deeply believe that you deserve all the love and happiness.

Just know that you are in my thoughts.

Mansour

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 12:15:08 PM »
Thank you Terry and Scott!

Terry ~ how is your father doing?  I sent you a PM the other day....did you get it?
No, I don't really have anything planned.....maybe a nice dinner in his honor.  It kind of seems like everyone except my mother "forgot", but I know better, no one forgot, I guess this year, we (my family) will be "to each his own" for Tony's birthday.

Scott ~ good to see you post.  How are you doing?

Mansour ~ Terry is a special lady, isn't she?  She brings to much to everyone's lives she touches here, and I am sure in her day to day life.  Terry, you provide a friendship that is rarely found amongest "strangers".  But we are no longer strangers, are we?  We are part of a webhealing family that Tom has created and you are a large part of what keeps some people going.  I can always count on you for a beautiful, thoughtful word when I need it. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven