Author Topic: Hello everyone, Its been a long time!!!  (Read 3763 times)

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, Its been a long time!!!
« on: July 11, 2010, 04:17:38 PM »
Hello everyone,  I havent been on here in a long time....alot of stuff going on in my life and just trying to deal with it the best i know how!  First let me tell all the new members on here that I am sorry for you loss!  Well as i said theres alot going on.... May 26 was Josh's 4 year angelversary...... and the 18 of July it would of been his 23 birthday.... It is really kicking my butt, I am trying to deal with it... this past year, I lost both Parents, my mom passed away in June and my dad in Oct... I havent dealt with any of that yet... I wasnt that close to my parents as i once was so i was able to push it away and not deal with it.... my dad moved in with me into Josh's room so i could take care of him, and the cancer took him away, he passed away in Josh's room... very hard to go in there..... but as i said i hadnt dealt with there deaths yet..... Ive been having a lot of medical problems, when dad was here i was helping him from bed to potty chair, and his legs were so week that they would give out... I ended up tearing to ligaments in my back...pluss i have two herinated disk in the lower back....   I am glad i have this board to come too...Theres not a second that goes by that i do not think about Josh.. I miss him so much and it doesnt seem to be getting easier...I love you Josh...

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: Hello everyone, Its been a long time!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:38:08 PM »
You have had a lot going on. So hard to take care of yourself with all you've been dealing with. The dates being so close are more than hard, there are no words to describe how awful all this is. I have missed seeing Josh. Sending you my love and any strength I can to you. Love always. Bren

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 04:46:51 PM »
Thanks Brenda,  you are so right about how hard it is to take care of ones self.... I'm also going to have exploratory surgery to see if i have ovarian cancer... I keep putting my dr off... I think i am going to have it done it mid Aug... I have a 13 year at time and she hasn't had a year with all this, so i want to wait till school starts so she has something to keep her busy, and not focus on me...

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:08:48 PM »
Hi Virgie,

It was really good seeing your post. I've thought of you and Josh and also, your Dad as the last time we spoke he wasn't doing well and you were caring for him. I'm sorry your Dad has died, too. You've had so much to deal with this past year and along with your own health problems, gee I sure hope things start looking up for you. You're due for something good to come into your life!!!

Please take care of 'you' with Josh's dates so close together because they do kick our butts and the rest of us, too. They just drain us....

I'm glad you're here with us. It's always helped me to be with others who understand this indescribable pain. And, it's AWESOME to see your sweet Josh again! I just love his baby pic, too!

Josh will be remembered on his Birthday. We're all here for you, Virgie. I'm holding you close and sending big hugs.

((((((((Virgie & Josh))))))))

Love,
Terry

rita-grammy

• nospam
  • Judi Rebecca ( Boo)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/ritagrammy
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
My Virgie I have missed you so much ...I am so sorry you lost your mom and dad. I still miss mine and Becca's death seems to bring it all back ...Send me your number I also lost yours either email or myspace...do you have a facebook?? Oh Dear I know Josh's will be hard for you I am so sorry my friend Becca's two year angel date is the 22nd of July and with her Bday June 19th I am not in a good place right now ...I know you had some health problems and had hoped you were feeling better. Love the pics of Josh such a cute baby pic....will send you pic of tat just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you and I miss you friend.......
I'll love you for always
I'll like you forever
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 09:57:04 AM »
Virgie,

Just trying to catch up with messages as my computer has been unplugged and stuffed in a corner for rennovations.  Glad you found your way back and I'm happy to see your Josh's smiling face light up my screen.

You have such a plate full, I hope you have friends nearby to hold your hand as you work your way through so much.  These anniversaries knock the stuffing out of us and its so hard for others to understand the physical and mental toll it takes. 

I'm sending you tons of positive energy that your surgical procedure comes back clear and your health problems begin to resolve. 

Thinking of Josh.........

Wendy, Keith's mom

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »
Thats alot of painful stuff to deal with.  Please take good care of YOU.   You deserve it.

lauren

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 03:01:22 PM »
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you.... Your kindness and love is greatly appreciated!! It has been a rough year and it is a struggle every single day.... i have missed you all........