Author Topic: AC's Angel Date ((((( Peggy )))))  (Read 2724 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
AC's Angel Date ((((( Peggy )))))
« on: June 25, 2010, 07:10:20 AM »
((((( Peggy )))))

Thinking of you today as you're missing your precious boy, AC. These dates are so difficult.

I hope your baby sends you a sign today to let you know he is with you and most of all that a beautiful memory warms your heart!

My love,
Terry

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
Re: AC's Angel Date ((((( Peggy )))))
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 08:21:00 AM »
Peggy, please know that I am thinking of you and AC also.  These dates are so very difficult.

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

falcon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »
Thinking of you Peggy !!!!!!!!

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »
Thank you to all.  I worked today, by choice it gives me something to do.  I work at a gas station/convenience store.  About an hour after we opened, one of our tanker drivers came in.  He told me I wasn't my usual cheerful self.  I simply said, "Its the Day", thats all it took, and Kenneth came around the counter and gave me a big hug.  Kenneth lost his only child the same year I lost AC.  He understood what those 3 words meant immediately.

I don't get as many signs from AC as I use too.  He seems to have moved on to my sister and my niece.  They both got signs from him.   

I do wonder about a picture that recently was painted on a local Harley Shop.  A local painter did it.  The painter is a regular customer at the store and I asked him where he got the idea for the picture.  He said someone at the Harley shop gave him a sketch of what he wanted.  First time I saw the painting, I was amazed.  The painter could have used the the last picture taken of AC, the day before his accident, that sits on my bookcase.  Him on his bike, in the desert, long hair flowing behind him.  I see that painting everyday on my way to work.  And I often wonder, was this just a coincidence, or some greater power at work.

Love to all
Peggy

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
((((Peggy))))

Thinking of you and your precious AC today and hoping you receive a sign from him to help you through the hardest day, our angel days, without your loving boy ....(((HUGS))))

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 02:03:39 PM »
That is really awesome, Peggy regarding the Harley painting!!

I don't believe in coincidences. I've seen too much that cannot be explained away. Your precious AC is with you...always!!!

Thanks for sharing your day!

Love,
Terry