Author Topic: Thinking of all with Angel Dates/Birthday's  (Read 2328 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Thinking of all with Angel Dates/Birthday's
« on: June 23, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »
Hi to all!

I have been thinking of everyone and our babies and June has been, and continues to be a rough time for a lot right now.

Starting with Landon's Angel Date, then Dan, Donny, Shane and AC's is coming up on the 25th. My heart goes out to you all.

Shane's Birthday is the 27th of this month and Jill's is coming up on the 29th.

Our Mom's with Birthdays: Kay, Brenda and Annie's is coming up on the 30th. (Happy Birthday, Moms!)

In the midst of all of that...Father's Day - which has been difficult for a lot of us.

((((((((A Big, Warm Welcome Back to "Sandy," Shane's  Momma! So glad to have you back with us, Sandy!))))))))

I miss hearing from our newer Mom's. I know how difficult all of those 'first's' are and just know that we're all here for you and would love to hear from you!!

It really doesn't matter how much time goes by, aside from the fact that within that time, healing has entered our lives and that's true for a lot of us on here....but we will always, always miss our babies and no one can ever fill that hole in our hearts. No space or time can change the fact that we are all working so hard, having to learn the hardest lesson and one we never thought we would have to and that is - learning to live without our precious children.

You are all in my heart and you all have my love,
Terry

falcon

• View Profile
Re: Thinking of all with Angel Dates/Birthday's
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 04:20:51 AM »
Thank you so much Terry it feels so good to be back with my family!!! Thinking of all yours dates & tough days , always sharing them with you. This is a very horrific journey one baby step at a time im still on . Bless all of you, my heart goes out to you, Love SANDY SHANES MOM

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »
((((Terry))))

Yes.....June sure "sucks" and I wish I could rip the month completely out of the calendar, wishful thinking I know.

I just wanted to thank you so much for remembering Landon, and all of our lost loved ones.  You are such an inspiration to all of us, especially the new members here who need so much support in the first months/years trying to cope.  You have lost more than anyone could ever imagine but yet, you continue to support everyone else....thank you dear friend from the bottom of my heart.

Landon's Mom forever, Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
((((((((Shelly))))))))