Author Topic: Landon's 3rd Angel date today  (Read 8089 times)

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
Landon's 3rd Angel date today
« on: June 01, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »
Hello All,

Just wanted to share with everyone that today is my son Landon's 3rd angel date....so hard to believe that he's been gone so long yet it seems it's been only months since we last saw him.  I miss him so much and am really struggling today trying to put on a "face" for all my family as we try & "celebrate" Landon's life doing something that he loved.  Thank you all for being here for me all these years, in the times when I've need you most...missing you today and always Landon....
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Landon's 3rd Angel date today
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »
(((((Shelly))))).......I'm so sorry that your precious Landon is not where he belongs, with you, here, sharing all that was and should be.  But he doesn't stray from your heart.  May happy memories of all those days be part of this very difficult day for you.  I will mark Keith's 3rd angelversary August 5th and the dread has already begun.  Wishing you more peaceful coming days.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »
(((SHELLY)))

Time does seem to just keep marching on.  I hold you close to my heart and hope that beautiful memories of your precious Landon will help see you through this difficult day. 

Wishing things were different,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

Kathy

• nospam
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
Dear Shelly,

I hope you feel Landon's never ending love around you today. I will light Don's candle in memory of your dear Landon.

Love,
Kathy-Don's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 06:07:09 PM »
((((( Shelly )))))

I hope that a happy memory of your sweetest "Lan-Man" warms your heart today so that you know he is always with you.

Holding you close on such a difficult day.

You have my love,
Terry

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »
Oh ((((( Shelly)))))) I know you miss your adorable little Landon. It's so hard to put on that "face" when you hurt so much and are just sad. Love you. Bren

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 04:45:18 AM »
((((Shelly))))

Thinking of you & remembering Landon on his 3rd Angel Day.  I hope you feel your Lan-Man all around you.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 07:34:13 PM »
Shelly, I'm thinking of your Landon and you right now. I know it's so difficult to experience an Angel date. My son's 3rd was just 2 weeks ago. I hope you are having a peaceful, loving day, and that you remember some of the cherished memories of your son today. Landon is a beautiful child.

Love,
Annette
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »
Dont post much anymore, but just had to say....I am thinking of you and your Lan-Man today....so sorry we have reason to be here!

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54:08 PM »
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies...yesterday was for some reason, more difficult in ways than the past "angel dates" and for that I don't know why...so hard to explain.  Maybe because all of my kids are now apart, my daughter in Las Vegas, my oldest son now in Reno, and my youngest at home with me.  I was able to get us all together in Reno to try and celebrate the best we can...my bf made the world of difference this year and took so much burden off my shoulders by helping out in so many ways...how I wish he had been in my life so much sooner but I can't turn back time now can i?  The time we all were able to spend together was really good, the actual day was difficult and I think I tried to make it "too perfect" which just made it worse I guess.  I made a video for my kids of Landon to give them the evening before....it was bittersweet, but I think they are happy they will have it forever as a keepsake of Landon.  I had to upload it to Youtube for a few days for my son Bryan and I'm going to keep it public for a few more days for him to view & other family members.  If you'd like to see, it's here: 
Small | Large
(if it doesn't pull-up, you can just type in "for landon").     I was able to use the music "Precious Child" from Karen Taylor Good and even received a very nice email from her, what a perfect song.  Thanks again friends for letting me share with all of you, and thinking of all of our children tonight and always....xoxo
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

lwuest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »
((((Shelley)))

Nothing new to add that hasn't been said by our wonderful family here.  Just wanted you to know that another hug and prayer is being sent your way.  I tell myself everyday that absolutely nothing, even death, can break the bond between a Mother and her child.  I feel my son everyday in my heart.  I know Landon is in your heart.  Please think of his arms around you and smile and feel the warmth of his love.

Linda

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 05:48:51 AM »
Thinking of you and Landon.

I know how hard these Angel Dates are.

Hugs,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Barbara

• nospam
  • Forever in my thoughts, Forever in my heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 05:18:42 PM »
(((Shelley))) So sorry this is late.....The you tube video brought tears.....This world is so not fair....Time is not fair....Whoever said time heals all wounds never lost a child.....Heart and hugs with you....Barbara (Patrick's mom)
Thank you for sharing....

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 10:01:03 PM »
Shelly......the video is so touchingly beautiful and yet the tears are rolling down my cheeks.  Landon is such a very precious child and your loss, the world's loss.  I'm just so very sorry........for you and your family. 

Wendy, Keith's mom

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 04:27:26 AM »
Thinking of you and remembering Landon on his 3rd Angel date.

hugs,

Wadesmom