Author Topic: Saw Jason  (Read 2062 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Saw Jason
« on: May 27, 2010, 04:59:03 AM »
In a dream, I saw Jason, clear as day.  He was sitting up high on a stoop on the street I use to live on as a child.  He was very preppie... he was waiting for someone to pick him up for school, I asked him to start walking with me.. we walked but it was on sand, out to the beach... and on either sides of the beach were houses in the water.  I was not his mother but his sister.  I think all this facebook with pics of where I use to live had something to do with it. His face was as real as if he was alive...no wonder I don't think he is dead. 
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Saw Jason
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »
((Rebecca)))

I totally agree with Judy! I think this is Jason's way let you know that he is always there!

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »
(((REBECCA)))

I think you have received a beautiful gift.  I truly believe this is Jason's way of letting you know he is ok and that he is always going to be with you.  Your heart has been so heavy and he is trying to help you in the ways he can.

I would hang on to that dream and I hope that is brings peace to you and lifts you to continue moving forward.

Love,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 08:09:50 AM »
Rebecca,

I agree that you have received a gift! It seems that when we feel we just can't hold on any longer is when our babies visit to assure us that everything will be Ok!

Much love,
Terry

Barbara

• nospam
  • Forever in my thoughts, Forever in my heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 05:55:35 AM »
Oh (((Rebecca))), I just love that.....When our kids come to us in dreams and they look so good. I agree it is a gift...

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
What a beautiful dream! So sweet and special with Jason letting you know he is right with you.
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3