Author Topic: suddenly and totally unexpected  (Read 66516 times)

futbllwmn

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: suddenly and totally unexpected
« Reply #225 on: October 23, 2010, 09:44:19 PM »
Penny... I wish I could reach out and give you a hug.  I come here often to read the posts but I rarely post myself.  I lost my husband 06.03.08 at the age of 56.  He died suddenly of a blood clot to the heart.  Although I'm much further in the grief process than you are, I do relate to what you are going through.  I wish I could tell you that it gets easier but, for me, it hasn't yet.  The first year I was in such a fog, denial and still making deals with God.  The second year the fog lifted and I came the the realization that Ron was not coming home.  But this third year has been the hardest I think. Everyone, including my family, has moved on.  And that's a good thing, but I haven't "moved on". I'm in my mid-fifties (kinda young :-) and the thought of living the rest of my days without Ron is still unbearable.  I just don't know how to move on from here.  You are not alone.... someone is always here to vent to.  Keep posting.

I wish you peace...

Joyce

to young to be a widow

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
thanks joyce--ill take the hug through cyber spaceand i am sorry for your loss of ron--and no i am finding it hareder and harder for me as each and every day passes--i really honestly and truely dont know how much heartache i can take--for fred is the love of my life and always will be--i dont know how people can just "move on" either--for my heart is still in a million pieces from losing my wonderful husband

penny
In memory of my loving husband Fred 4-28-62--5-8-2010

amyluvsron

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2010, 01:15:56 PM »
Penny,

I know what you mean about the not responding. I stopped for sometime because I haven't been getting responses either, even after I posted an introduction as I was instructed.

I can't say I know how you feel when it comes to loosing a child since I have never had any, but I did just loose the love of my life less than 3 months ago. Today would've been his 44th Birthday, and I had so many plans for us for today. I'm also disappointed because friends of mine and his let me down today. We were all supposed to go to his grave site, but our friend decided he's too tired now. I don't drive, so it's frustrating relying on others.

I feel the same in the aspect of loosing my man. He was taken way too soon and I'm angry about that. All I want is to be able to turn back time, or wake up from this awful nightmare and find him next to me, holding me, smiling at me and hearing his voice again. I miss him so much!

I've recently started going to therapy and I'm hoping it helps. I do have a few understanding friends, alot say I'm making it worse on myself by dwelling on it. I can't just move on yet. 3 months really isn't that long and it angers me when people try to tell me how I should feel. They don't know!!! They still have their family, their husband, their lover! I don't!!!

Everyone here, I wish you peace, as I search for it myself. In time , I hope that we can all find it.

Amy
Amy

RIP Ron 10/24/66-8/07/10
I will ALWAYS love you 4-ever!

to young to be a widow

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2010, 06:35:32 PM »
amy--i am sorry for your loss--and i too wish someone would wake me up from this terrible nightmare--i went to therapy but after my 4th visit i was told there was nothing they could do for me--im sorry your friends disappointed you today for i dont have any friends--but dont let anyone ever tell you how to feel--all of this takes time and i do mean time--for me it will be 6 months on may 8th and nothing has changed for me at all--for if anyone could look into my eyes they would see the pain and sadness in them but nobody does--it took me 2 years before i could face the world again after fred and i lost zachary and that was with fred's help--with fred holding me and letting me cry whenever i needed it--and now there is no hugs or a shoulder to cry on

take care
penny
In memory of my loving husband Fred 4-28-62--5-8-2010