Author Topic: Missing you  (Read 15118 times)

closs86

• View Profile
Re: Missing you
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
Hi Poppy,
    Happy to hear you feel a little better now, that is how this horrible thing is you go up and down, you never know when or what will trigger it.  try to recouperate when you are on the up.
     The kids will be a distraction, I know it is hard to find things to do, I don't know where to go or what to do, sometimes, I feel like i have no direction in life without him
Take care
karen

poppy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2010, 04:14:52 PM »
It is August 8, 2010 unbelievably it has been 4 months since my Greg died. 4 months of missing his touch, his voice, his humor, his love. This summer has been incredibly hard because I don't work and my kids have been away since the middle of June. I have kind of gotten into a rhythm of being alone but in that I have also been trying to deal with Greg truly being gone and not coming back. I don't really see the point in doing most things without him. I just kind of go through the motions. I have cried a lot this summer, more than I thought possible. I am sorry to be rambling. I just wish I could tell him how much I love him and how much I miss him.

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 10:02:08 AM »
Poppy,

Thinking of you in this time of need.  Please continue to post here and let us know how you are doing

lauren

tahari01

• View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »
I cannot imagine how it feels to lose a lifemate, a soulmate.  I do, however, know how it feels to lose a parent you're close to.  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I miss my mom so very much, and it's only been 19 days for me.  I only hope with time, that the pain lessens a bit.  I can't imagine how it will though for me.

Love to you,
Lillian
In loving memory of my momma, Helen Blankenship. Gone to Heaven 8/1/2010

poppy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »
Poppy here,

Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday. I miss him terribly and it doesn't seem possible that he is never coming home. My kids have been a wonderful support and spending time with my grandkids is a fantastic distraction. It has been 6 months and honestly I think it is finally sinking in that Greg will never hold me, help me and share my every day with me. I look out at the backyard that he reveled in and took such good care of and miss him even more. I have started a new job and that is taking a lot of time but the space is still very empty.

I love you Greg!!!

Thanks for listening.