Author Topic: My Husband  (Read 3342 times)

Jaye

• View Profile
My Husband
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »
Hello,
My name is Jaye and I lost my husband almost a year ago to head and neck cancer. He was my very best friend and  I miss him so much.
He was 55 years old when he died , we thought we would have a lifetime together. Im very grateful for the 30 years we had, but I find myself in limbo. Im so very sorry for all of your losses as well.

leo

• View Profile
Re: My Husband
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »
Hello Jaye,
I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband...I understand somewhat on where you are coming from with your feelings...I lost my darling wife and best friend of almost 33 years just 51 days ago to breast cancer...she was only 59 and like you we thought that we would have many more beautiful and wonderful years...everything was perfect for us...we followed the identical footpath of life...that is now gone forever...I love her so very much...I am not coping well with it...the sadness and agony get so unbearable...I just want to be alone...I hope in time that it get better for you...
Leo

poppy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »
Jaye,

I am new to being without my husband. I wish he were here with me every day. It is unbelievable to think of being gone from hiim for a year. Thank you for posting so that I know that it will get easier because right now it doesn't seem like anything will ever be all right again.

Poppy

lovedhim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss.  I too, lost my husband when he was 55 .  I am like you -- I will never be the same. Please know that someone cares about you -- in fact, there are so many people who genuinely care about you.  We will help each other.  We have to.   I wish you a bit of peace.

to young to be a widow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 09:38:11 AM »
Jaye,

sorry to hear about your loss--i lost my husband sudden and unexpected of may 8th this year--i am still in shock, numb, non-stop crying--my heart aches--we come to this site to express our feelings--we all listen to each other--life as we knew it will never be the same again--part of us is missing--we love ours loved ones so much--we all share this pain--even thoug all of our pain is unquie for all of us

to young to be a widow
In memory of my loving husband Fred 4-28-62--5-8-2010

closs86

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »
Hi Jaye
     So sorry to hear about your loss, I also lost my husband of 43 years suddenly 2 months ago to pancreatic cancer, We all understand the pain and suffering you are feeling, Please come here  whenever you need to it really does help, because we all know what each other is going through.
Take care
Karen