Author Topic: Found Jason's Religious Cup  (Read 2436 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Found Jason's Religious Cup
« on: April 25, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »
While cleaning out my breakfront, I found a box, I looked to see if it was marked and it said:"Jason's Bar Mitzvah Cup".  I just broke down.  It came out of the blue...there is no one to hand it down to.  No sons or daughters. What do I do with it.  This pain deepens, burns, and the tears just keep coming and coming.  Thanks for listening.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Found Jason's Religious Cup
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »
Dear Rebecca,
I am so sorry for the hurt that runs so deeply in your heart, you get blinsided and there is no relief save the tears you shed.
I am wondering if you have a memory box for Jason that you could put his cup in? Maybe perhaps you have a curio cabinet you could display it in? Maybe seeing it every day would take some of the turmoil out of finding it.

With kindest thoughts,
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 04:02:39 AM »
((((((Rebecca))))))))))

I am so sorry.  I think Annie has a very good idea to have a memory box for Jason.  I have one for Josh and it helps me a lot to know that I can go into it anytime I want and everything is together in one safe place.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 09:27:57 AM »
Hi Rebecca,

I'm sorry for the pain you are in. I also have a memory 'chest' like Annie and Dena, with all of my babies very special things. From time to time, I, like you will find something (heartbreaking) that just brings me to my knees and I don't think that this will ever change.
We miss our babies so very much.

Take care.
Love,
Terry

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 05:18:11 PM »
It's very sad. I like the idea of a memory box.
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3