Author Topic: Thinking of you Georgia  (Read 2791 times)

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Thinking of you Georgia
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
I know it is near to Johnny's angel date, and I just wanted to send you a hug (((Georgia))). I always think of you, ((((Donna B.)))) and a few others whenever I come on here to read or post. My heart is with you in this.
Your friend,
Terri

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of you Georgia
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
((((Georgia and family))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »
Hi Guys,
Thank you for thinking of me, I am always thinking of you. actually, a friend at work lost her mom, suddenly. Her father found her. It was very devastating to the whole family and community and I have been trying to help her because she is lost. What she did tell me that really touched me was that on April 13 ( Johnnys Angel date) My daughter Anna (her student) wrote her such a beautiful card and she was so touched by it. now my daughter and her daughter who is in my daughters class are usually found sitting quietly in the school hall during a study hall and talking and helping eachother out. I also printed out a list of the rec. books for her and told her about starting a journal and just trying to be there for her. So thats where I've been, and I have really missed all of you guys, but I did tell her about this site, and she was very interested but needs time. I told her how you all saved me! and I Thank you in my Prayers all the time. on a lighter note, my son is on Prom court this Sat night maybe King? and My oldest daughter is having a baby boy Sept 3!! call me Grandma? hope you are all doing well and will be back soon as I can. Thank ou so much for thinking of me. Miss you all!

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »
Hi Georgia,

How nice to hear all of this good news regarding your children.

I am sorry to hear about your friend. Send her hugs for me. So nice to hear Anna is such a comfort to her daughter.

And, congratulations Grandma!! So happy for you and your daughter!! :) September is right around the corner. You'll see!!!

Take care.
Love & hugs,
Terry

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:03:10 PM »
Thanks again guys, just got a new pic (ultra sound) on the little guy, the things they can do no thatthey couldnt do when I was pregnant. The Prom was beautiful, my son, looked exactly like my husband, he put his picture right up against my husbands, made him kinda sad. but it was nice.

Thinking of you all.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY