Author Topic: Still struggling to accept the death of my big sis last February  (Read 1758 times)

buckwa

• View Profile
I am new to the group and am really just seeking some relaese of this inner turmoil from loosing my older sister last February 11, 2009 at the age of 41.  Although we were 6 years apart in age, we were thick asz thieves and sooo close.  Her unexpected death and all the unanaswered questions continue to haunt me every minute of every day.  I am thankful to have my 3 year old son to keep me grounded but I really want to heal not just survive or get by. 

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Still struggling to accept the death of my big sis last February
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 04:16:02 PM »
Dear Buckwa ~ I am so sorry for the loss of your sister.......Welcome to Webhealing, I am sorry that you have to join our group, but you will find many loving, supportive people here.  

I know a lot about the "unanswered questions", I know it's easier said than done, but try to not let it consume you, and it's only natural to have those questions, too.

It has been a little over a year since I lost my brother Tony, and although my heart aches for him, the loss of my relationship with him, I feel it mending some too.  I hope that your heart will soon be on the mend, although I know the pain will NEVER be completly gone.

Take care of yourself.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 04:17:50 PM by browneyedgirl »
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

daniell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »
i lost my sister also!!! i just wrote another girl on here with the same situation. i do not use a computer much so im sorry if im alittle unorganized. you and your sister are a lot older than my sister and i. denisia passed when she was 16 and i was 15. we we're only about 10 and half months apart. she passed on nov. 7th 2000, but i still miss her sooo much. please look to the stars!!!!! i know that is weird but i found so much peace in doing that. i believe in god but i was very mad at him for along time bc of taking her away from me, she was my comfort and my rock. now i love and embrace him like i use to and know i will see her again some day. i went through alot(with my family, friends, and everything else losing her to this world, i even tried to kill myself (which i don't like to tell people now) but it was over her not being here and the paid of losing her. if there is ANYTHING i can do to help you please call me at 678-367-4791 or email me at [email protected]! i love you and hope you will find peace!!!

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
I want to say how very sorry I am for the loss of you sister.  I too lost an older sister who I was EXTREMELY close to.  We were 10 years apart but as close as twins.  A loss like this is very hard but you have come to the right place.  Everyone here understands and gives so much so support.  Please feel comfortable to come here as often as you need to and talk as much as you want or need.  We are all here to listen.

Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever