Author Topic: Scattering day is nearing  (Read 2307 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Scattering day is nearing
« on: March 23, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »
I will be scattering my sister's ashes this Saturday.  I SO dread it even though I feel it is time to do it.  I have so many emotions spiraling around inside of me that I am getting dizzier as Saturday gets closer.  The only thing that is keepiong me going is kowing that this is what SHE wanted and wanting to fulfill her wishes.  There was a time when I almost said I was not going to go through with it but I made my sister a promise and I can't break that promise. 
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Scattering day is nearing
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »
((((Gail))))) You know that I have been thinking of you.....and yes, it will be hard. 

Be patient with yourself......I know you made a promise to Jolene, but please keep in mind that she would want what was best for you, and if you're not ready, I am sure she would be okay with that.  Don't push yourself to hard, Jolene would not want you to be exteamly upset or even sick.  However, that being said, if you have set your mind to it, and you feel you are ready, it may bring you a feeling of peace and closure. 

I have no perfect answer, I am sorry......

Thinking of you and sending your strength! 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Scattering day is nearing
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 08:42:57 PM »
((((( Gail )))))

You and Jolene shared such an awesome love for each other. I hear it in your words every time I read one of your posts. Please do what you feel you are ready to, because Jolene loves you so much and I know will be right by your side as she always was in any decision you make.

I'm so sorry. Just know I'll be holding you close and be with you, in spirit.

My Love,
Terry