Author Topic: I Miss Him So.  (Read 2848 times)

KatEngland

• nospam
    • View Profile
I Miss Him So.
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »
It has now been over a year since Ian left us. a grandson that only lived for 3 days, but made such a stunning impact on my life. although shattered by the loss of him, so much good has happened because of him. I have become a more tolerant person now. Things that used to anger me, not so much. I try to be more patient with everything and everyone. I try to help others more often and to be less judgemental. I want my grandson to be proud of me, but even more I want to be proud of me. I think of him every day....so often. I still shed tears, and I also smile. Precious, sweet, wonderful baby boy. He would be walking now..and saying simple words. I imagine what he would look like...how he would be. But I will know someday..just not now. also he has a heck of a job looking over Adrianna. What a wonderful thing. I miss you Little Nipper. The pain will never go away, but the goodness you left behind only grows.

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Re: I Miss Him So.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 06:29:42 AM »
BIG HUGS TO YOU !!!

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 08:00:49 PM »
Little Ian surely did bring blessings.

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 01:09:25 AM »
Sending you (((Hugs))) and understanding.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 10:32:17 PM »
Kat,

I think about you and precious Ian often and it was really nice to see your posts.

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since darling Ian went to live with the angels.

I'm also happy to hear that you have experienced an awakening, realizing that change does and should occur with a tragic event in our lives. I agree with you that good can and does come from what has shattered us. Continuously being aware that this life is a gift and it really is so very short and any day could be our last and that makes it even more important to show, and in every way that we appreciate our loved ones and to also, tell them. I want to leave a good memory for my loved ones when I pass, not that of a bitter and angry person. Only love.

Hugs and butterfly kisses to Adrianna and my love to you,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 06:36:52 PM »
Sending hugs and know I care  LaVonne