Author Topic: Dear Friends  (Read 1626 times)

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Dear Friends
« on: March 24, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »
First of all, please forgive my last post, sometimes when one bad day becomes another bad day, I lose perspective and basically get a case of the verbal vomits.
I know that none of my crummy days are any worse than any one elses crummy days, and that's why I am asking your collective pardon for being so selfish and negative.

When I was a little girl (in the early 1950's) all I wanted was to grow up and be a mom that made good food and had a happy child. I envisioned the house we would live in would be clean and bright with pretty curtains and a green lawn.

Here in southern California there are no lawns to speak of, there is dirt at our front door and dirt at our back door, nearly constant breezes and winds bring all that dirt right into the house and the pretty curtains I have hung at every window have been shredded by our misbehaving cats. The more i clean, the more I realize how bad i am at cleaning and I cry and feel like a bad partner to my Brian. I'm feeling so bad about leaving him here in a dirty house while I'm in Washington seeing my grandchildren that I have actually thought about not going.

Landing at SeaTac is always hard because I can't help but look for Dan to be there to meet me. Does anyone have any ways to be more positive? I look at a bowl of my favorite ice cream and see nothing but the fat.

I sure love you all and hope each of you are having the best day you can.

Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: Dear Friends
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »
Annie, I didn't see any negative post and if you did, we all have them sometimes. You are doing the BEST you can!!! Remember that, and getting away to see your granddaughter is good for you and Brian will be fine. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE A VERY VERY GOOD PERSON ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!
SAYING DAN OUT-LOUD AND I KNOW HE HEARS
OUR BIG TOUGH GUYS TAYLOR AND DAN AND ALL OUR KIDS ARE TOGETHER