Author Topic: Trip to see my grandchildren  (Read 3407 times)

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Trip to see my grandchildren
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »
Dear Everyone,

You should see my beautiful grandchildren! They would both love you, I can assure you of that. Tanis is 14 years old 5' 9" 103 pounds. She is thoughtful and eager to help with whatever needs to be done. She has her daddys walk and his laugh and his warped sense of humor. And boy is she ever a walker! Those long legs of hers (giggles) left me waaaaay behind. "Sorry grandma, I don't mean to go so fast"
but it was all good, I found out just how out of shape I am.
I got her some new shoes, size 8 hi tops, she was so happy. "These are just the ones I wanted."

We went from Seattle to Shelton on public transportation, took 5 hours and chatted the whole way about things that are important to teenagers. She wants to keep her innocence but she doesn't want to be a goody 2 shoes. She is so smart, I guess I'm just a little bit proud of her. She asked me what I do when I miss Dan more than usual.

Baby Daniel is 14 months old, 30 inches tall. he wears size 2 clothing that fit him perfectly around his waist but the pants have to be rolled up. He says "more bees (please), up, bath, titty(kitty), bus"
and he has the sweetest smile.
I got to make cowboy macaroni while we were there, which he devoured.  He calls me Rosebud but he says it without the R.  Bree is a fantastic mother.  The whole visit gave my heart wings.
I'd love to post pictures but I can't remember how. I'll look into that.

I love you all so much.
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Trip to see my grandchildren
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:03:53 PM »
It is so wonderful that you have Dan's children to look at, and tell stories about their Daddy.  Enjoy your time.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:43:24 PM »
Your story just warmed my heart tonight Annie!!  So glad you had a wonderful visit with your beautiful grandchildren, your Dan is so proud I am sure of it !!  Can't wait to see pictures of your visit dear friend .... take care & God bless....
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 01:31:07 PM »
(((Annie)))))))) Such a wonderful trip. It must be so awesome to see Dan in Tanis :) Love you girl.
Brenda

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 06:49:05 PM »
Hey there precious Annie!

I'm glad to hear you had a good time and that you totally enjoyed your grandbaby's. Tanis is so much like Dan, she is truly Daddy's girl!!

"osebud" is just too cute and I know warms your heart. They 'do' grow up so fast.

You've earned those new 'wings' and I'm happy to hear that your heart is light and as always, filled with so much love.

Thanks for sharing your awesome trip!! And, looking forward to pics. This is the link to the Tutorials: http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php/topic,4198.0.html and explains how to post pics. If you need help, pm or E me!

My Love,
Terry

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »
Well, thanks to Terry here are the pictures of Daniel and Tanis. Thank you to everyone that asked to see them! I'll only leave them on for a couple days since I really feel the sig line should be for Dans photo.

I sure love you all.

Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 01:52:39 AM »
Hi Annie!

What beautiful grandchildren you have!  I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with them!

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 09:59:50 PM »
I'm so happy you had a wonderful time with your grandbabies, Annie! They sound so adorable and precious!

Love,
Annette
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3