Author Topic: How do I?  (Read 3088 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
How do I?
« on: February 10, 2010, 06:05:31 AM »
go to work, interact with people who are on power highs, which mean nothing to me, knowing that at any moment, at any hour, on this date, 5 yrs ago, Jason died. I was not with him.  I didn't even know it happened.  How do I switch my brain not to obsess on what it was like.  His two dogs were with him for the 3 days.  They tore open their food.  They drank from the toilet. They used the house as their refuse place, because he did not take them out.  When these stupid people worry about having the last word, which word means nothing, in the scope of the universe, what do I do.  When each and every one of us leaves a job, two weeks later, no one mentions you.  We had a judge who retired, everyone loved him, he loved everyone, well, now no one even mentions his name.  He doesn't keep in touch with anyone - so in the scope of the universe, who gives a dam?
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: How do I?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:52:50 AM »
(((((((Rebecca & Jason)))))))

Thinking of you both today on Jason's 5th Angel Day.  I care - very much.  Please try to be gentle with you today and I hope you feel Jason all around you.  Everything else is insignificant.  Saying Jason's name out loud and hoping that the rest of today will bring gentler memories of your handsome son.

JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 08:21:24 AM »
Rebecca, I have no answers, just know I am thinking fo you today!

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:25:55 AM »
Rebecca please know I am thinking of you on this sad day.  Does it ever get easier?

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 09:29:52 AM »
Dear Rebecca,

I wish I had special insight to help you through such a difficult day.  But I'm afraid it's just one breath at a time.  I'm sending you all the strength I can to occupy your mind with just the wonderful  memories of your Jason.

Wendy, Keith's mom

lwuest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »
(((Dear Rebecca))))

You are so right.....all that stuff at work is such BS.  The powerplays, the drama, the shuffling for attention at work.  i used to be like that.  I thought that was important.  Now I know it isn't.  We have all lost that innoncence of thinking that if we are good people, if we work hard, if we are kind to others, if we are good parents, life will reward us with happiness.

For all of us unfortunate people on this board......That NOT the way our lives turned out and it FRIGGIN SUCKS!  I don't have any answers either and I have the same questions that you have.

But, what I am ABSOLUTELY sure of is that your Jason made a difference in this world and made it a better place.  All of our children touched people in ways we will never know about.

Thinking of you Rebecca.  Selfishly, these words are for me too as my Stevie B's angel date arrives on Friday.  I'm trying hard to celebrate more on the fun we had and focus less on his sudden death.

Take care Rebecca, thinking of you and of Jason, Jason, Jason

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »
Hi, Rebecca,

So sorry I missed the angel date. I'm thinking of Jason and you today, and hoping that you are feeling a little peace now that the day has passed.
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3