Author Topic: Hello to all my friends  (Read 4814 times)

Donna B.

• View Profile
Hello to all my friends
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:27:25 AM »
I haven't been on here for a while, but I decided to write and let everyone know that it has been so tough these last couple of months. I joined a grief group. I have gone 3 times. I am still just talking to a counselor. I think it is helping but than I find days that are almost impossible, like today. My heart is broken. But you all have been where I am and some are new here. This site helped so much after my husband died. I thought if I came back after I lost my daughter it would help. Feel like I have let some of you down, because I never post. I hope all of you are getting better. How can you ever I wonder, but as one person(grain of sand) said just 1 step at a time. 1 breath, 1 more day without my Jerri Dawn. I miss her so much!! (((hugs))) to you all.

Donna

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all my friends
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:32:51 AM »
((((Donna))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »
((Donna!))) Thinking of you, your Jerri Dawn and your Jerry. Sending strength and prayers for some peace in your heart, gentle with yourself at all times. My heart breaks for you too. I am wishing you some rest. Hope you are doing okay today.
Terri

tsurandy

• Peggy's Boy
    • View Profile
    • Randell Wheless
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:58:01 AM »
Donna, I am so sorry for your pain!  Grains is right, 1 Step at a time.  Sometimes, i don't post I just come in to the forum and read, that helps, because advice given to one person is usually universal.  Bless you!
Peggy's Boy

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
(((((Donna)))))
Always thnking and praying for you. Just thinking of sarah too, how funny. one day at a time is right. Its been really hard around here to, you never have to worry about letting anyone down, we just miss you. sending you big big ((((((hugs)))))) lighting a candle for you, your never alone.

love, georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

Michelle C

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »
Here's another hug ((Donna)) So sorry about ur daughter and husband!! will keep u in my thoughts and prayers

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 07:50:06 AM »
Hello Donna (and everyone):

Sorry to hear you are feeling such sadness.  What a difficult time for you. 
I have not forgotten you.

Haven't been on much lately here.  I have been busy with an upsurge in work (musn't complain).  And on the other hand the board is so quiet.  I just hope everyone is doing reasonably well.  Spring is on the way, but it is still cold.

Take care
Seven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »
((((( Donna )))))

I understand feeling how some days are just too much of a challenge. The pain can be overwhelming. I have found that writing, either in my journal or if I'm out, talking into my hand-held...just to get it out, has become another life-line for me. It can get very crowded 'up-there' and become very confusing if I don't sort it out in pieces and steps.

This is a very long journey, but you are not alone.

You have my love, understanding, support and always, loving thoughts of your precious "Jerri Dawn"
Terry

MISSINGYOU

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 05:54:08 AM »
everyone I know that has lost someone is having a hard time right now. Time of Year? Nothing to keep our minds busy. Donna just do what is necessary to take care of you. much love

Elizabeth