Author Topic: There was nobody like my big sister  (Read 3670 times)

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
There was nobody like my big sister
« on: January 08, 2010, 11:19:23 AM »
We had such a wonderful - and unique - relationship for a brother and sister.  We NEVER fought.  She would always help me when I couldn't remember the names of relatives (we would laugh our butts off - people I've known for 35+ years).  She would let me complain about my in-laws and get angry at them with me (then we'd laugh and laugh).

Now I need her for advice about raising my son (he's now 22 months old) and she's not here; she's supposed to be here . . .

I miss her so much and just feel CHEATED!!

Thank "you" for letting me get this out.  I think I've been 'under the covers' for too long and I needed to vent a little bit.

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: There was nobody like my big sister
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
welcome back Scott.  You sister sounds wonderful.  Maybe she will be able to help you raise your son as his little guardian angel and just the wonderful things she taught you throughout your life.

Glad I could be of help.

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 03:31:32 PM »
I know exactly what you mean about "she is suppose to be here."  My sister and I travled to many places and we had three other trips planned when she passed way.  She is suppose to be here for us to go on those other three trips and she is not.  I have been told I should go ahead and go to the three places we had planned to go to but I just can't do that.  It would be way too hard.  So, just keep her in your heart and mind and she will be there to help you.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »
Hi Scott ~ welcome back, good to see you post.

I, too feel cheated.  I also feel cheated for my brother's son, who will not grow up with his Daddy....it is so very hard, I know. He is SUPPOSED to be here, Christmas, Thanksgiving, his son's b-day (which is today)  :'(

Take care of yourself!
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven