Author Topic: 360 days and counting  (Read 2871 times)

Michelle C

• View Profile
360 days and counting
« on: January 01, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »
360 days ago I had to let go of my best friend.. Faith decided things for us and God sealed the deal. Clarence left me to go home. I didnt know how I would make it through but God did. He sent me angels.. my webhealing angels..Haven't heard ur voices (except for Carrie).. havent seen ur smiles.. but can call u each by name...U guys have walked this journey with me. Sucking up your own sorrow and allowing me to share with u my world with my man.. I got a long way to go... but just know that u guys have made things better for me and my girls. I love u guys through and through.. So my new years wish is that u get back what u have given to me.. and that is love, hope and strength!!!

bluegrass1965

• View Profile
Re: 360 days and counting
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 10:30:28 PM »
I have a long way to go too, but it sure helps to have some company on the road.

My wish is that 2010 will bring peace and more healing for all of us.  It has helped me so much to be able to share my dad with everyone here and reach out to others. For some people even telling your story was probably tough and I just wanted to say I really enjoy hearing about your family member, what they loved, activities they participated in, etc. We can keep all of these memories alive and celebrate their extraordinary lives together.   

Big hugs to everyone!!!   
{{{{{{}}}}}

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 01:24:40 PM »
Dear Michelle,
I am so happy to know you, sorry for the circumstnaces, but glad we can be here for eachother. Happy new year to you and your girls.

love, georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 08:50:31 AM »
(((Michelle)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven