Author Topic: It's Been a Long Time  (Read 6380 times)

tsjones

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
It's Been a Long Time
« on: December 15, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
Hi Everyone,

It has been many months since I have posted. I do come to the site and read a few times a month though. I am sorry I have been away for so long. I want you all to know that I always think of the people on this board and the precious children that we all long for. My feelings of emptiness increase during this time of year and I just feel defeated. I have such a longing for my life "before the death of my son" that sometimes I can't see past everything else that is going on. I still wonder how this happened. I find myself constantly thinking about how things were before Jordan died. It has been two years now. I still can't grasp the finality of it all. I love him and miss him so much and I know everyone here on this board is experiencing terrible pain, so I didn't want to post a whining session. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here...I still think about all of you...I still think about our beautiful children....Adam, Doug, Patrick, Tammie, Landon, Wade, Josh, Jason, Donny, Philip. Keith, Taylor, and many more......blessings to you all....my heart is full of longing for these children to be with their families. Take care everyone....

Tammy
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: It's Been a Long Time
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »
((((((( Tammy))))))

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:01:54 AM »
Nice to hear from you.

This is the place to come and share your broken heart we all understand. Sometimes it can help to just get it out and be able to say what you feel.

I am hoping you can find some peace this season. I know most of us use our coat of armor to get through the Holidays.

HUGS,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »
Thank You Tammy for remembering our children.

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Pat Angies Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 09:46:49 AM »
Funny that I too felt the pull  to here lately. Dec 24 would of been Angela's 34 birthday and December 30 she will be gone 10 years
How can 10 years have gone so fast and so slow? I remember early on that I never thought I could or would be happy again. Life is livable again. Not the same but not the heavy burdon it once was. This year I am actually looking forward to Christmas. Funny because it will be the first Christmas morning I ever spent with out my son. But I am okay with that, he is 27 now he can't hold my hand forever and this year he wants to spend it with a "special girl" and her family and they both are coming Christmas afternoon.
Angela Ann Eggers 12/24/75 - 12/30/99.  You where one heck of a girl and I miss your always. You are forever in my heart.

Jeanneb

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 12:56:42 PM »
Tammy,

So great to see you post.  Thank you for thinking of our precious kids.

Hugs,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:52:33 PM »
Hi Tammy,

Thank you for keeping all of our children close to your heart. I think of you and your precious Jordon, often.

You have my love,
Terry

Katie--Adam's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »
Dear Tammy,

It's good to hear from you.  I think we all understand the defeated feeling.  It has been 6 1/2 years since Adam was killed and I doubt that I ever will truly grasp the finality.  Many a day I still ask him to just come home.  I wish that all of our kids could come home.

You and your handsome Jordan are in my thoughts.

Love and hugs,
Katie

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 02:46:07 AM »
(((Tammy))))

I have missed you! Thank you so much for thinking of all of our children. Jordan is very much in my thoughts - as are you. I am here everyday, although it is a struggle to post during the holidays. I know that we are all feeling it.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »
Thanks everyone. I have missed posting everyday. I pray that everyone finds some peace this holiday season.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »
Hi Tammy,

How good to hear from you and for remembering all our precious kiddos.  Our boys were lost close to the same time 2 years ago, so hard to believe it's been this long my kids & I have been without Landon.   :'(

You are a wonderful friend and I pray you find strength this season and remember the beautiful memories of your precious Jordan.  God bless....
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »

Thank you Tammy-
Thank you for remembering Wade and so many of our children here on Webhealing.
I understand feeling defeated and that emptiness that exists,,,,,
I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and your handsome JORDAN.
HOlding you close to my heart.

TAke care,
Wadesmom