Author Topic: Remembering Jolene  (Read 2385 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Remembering Jolene
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:03:32 AM »
((((( Gail )))))

I've been thinking about you a lot tonight. I talked to my sister and we 'really' talked, like we hadn't in so long. I started crying and told her about you Gail and Jolene and I told her I couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

She opened up to me like she has so many times, but in a much deeper and compassionate way tonight. She told me how much she's missed me since Jeff died. That she lost her best girlfriend and the only person she could ever lean on for strength.

I realized that I miss her too so much and although the strain from Jeff's death has changed all of us, I made a comittment to her to give her back some of what has been gone and for so long...a piece of my heart. Right now, that's a big step for me, to open it up again, as for so long I've been so afraid to love deeply, and I'm still afraid, but there's always a price to pay for love and it's always worth it.

She's making plans for us to go away on my birthday, just the two of us. An island where we visited just a year before Jeff died.

I'm still crying typing this and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've shared with me through PM's and how much you've touched my heart. You have really touched my heart, Gail.

So, in loving memory of Jolene and a rebirth of my relationship with my sister, I want to thank you, new friend and I hope and pray that today brings a beautiful memory of your precious Jolene and that that memory warms your heart and soul. I also pray that she will send you an awesome sign today.

I love you Gail,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering Jolene
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »
((((Gail)))))

Thinking of you today and Jolene on her angel day.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven