Author Topic: Is anyone still so tired?  (Read 12760 times)

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone still so tired?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
Hi everyone,
My daughter came down with the flu and I went to work friday, but then left, I came home and stayed with her. she didnt want me to but I guess I just wanted to be here, or didnt want to be there, felt like Terri I guess. My mothers one year anniversary is coming up and so is the closing on her house, very bittersweet. My sister thinks it will happen right on the day. Then on Nov 6 it would have been my 22 wedding anniversary, its no wonder we are all so tired.

georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

judyc1927

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »
It has been 6 months for me and I want to sleep all the time.  I think that is my body's way of giving me some peace for a few hours.

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 03:44:25 AM »
Dear judyc1927;
I agree with you that sleep can be a way to try for some peace. My sleep improved a good amount after the 13th month. I think I relaxed a little bit and I started sleeping more soundly. I am sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, and hope you will write again. Take care of yourself.
Terri

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 03:46:58 AM »
Georgia,

How are you? How are things going with the schools? Thinking of you!
Terri

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 04:56:26 PM »
Hi Terri,
Things are slowing down with the sickness at school or maybe steadying out (is that a word?) anyway I had a retirement party to go to friday night  and it was really nice, then halloween today and what a blah day today . Nov 2 is my moms anniv. day. will try to just remember nice memories of hers, then nov 6 would have been 22 years me and Johnny would have been married, wow what a clump of dates put together! I guess I will take them with a grain of salt, get this nov 10 is the closing of my moms house, johnnys mom and dads wedding anniversary, weird huh? everything means something if you really want to analyze it I guess. Thinking of you and all of you on this site, wishing you all peace and comfort and now healthy days!

georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

Michelle C

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
My friends...

I am still not sleeping well... I wake up every night around 2ish not sure why.. I might end up going to the doctors..... I have been having headaches lately.. Im sure it's from the lack of sleep...

GPeaches... I pray that u make it through all of these important dates.. on nov 6th it will be 10 months since Clarence left... time is flying by..

Luvinmike.. I cant wait to relax and find some peace..

much love and prayers to you all....
Hey Miss Carrie ;)

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »
yup tired alot. I think it is us relaxing finally - let us not forget most of us were carrying the world on our shoulders in taking care of our loved ones.
Als sadness, depression, anger, guilt, etc are exhausting emtions.
As time goes on my feeling tired comes and goes i find.

Just go wtih it, nothing is right orwrong it's what you need to do