Author Topic: Hello everyone...  (Read 3365 times)

Michelle C

• View Profile
Hello everyone...
« on: October 08, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »
ok.. so where do I begin...

It's been awhile since I have been on here... not because I wanted it that way but because I moved and my internet was just hooked back up today.. just a little update:

I bought a house with the money that Clarence left me. life is so bitter sweet... the day I got the keys I was crying and not because I was happy but because I was so sad that Clarence was not here to enjoy this time with me. He loved me and my kids so much that he made sure that we could finish our dream. Baby I hope I have made u proud! :-[....

My oldest daughter moved out with her bff (lol) and now lives about 15 mins away :-\ ....

My grandson is moving with his mom to Texas in about 2 weeks :'(...   

My job told me that they were going to have to abolish 3 positions at my station.. Then can back and told me that I made it through this round. Next time.. I might not be this lucky ???

I have had some major things go on this year! and all decisions I have had to make on my own.. it feels strange not to have Clarence to lean on.... Saddness still here.. nothing has changed there. Less crying.. so I guess I must be getting better..

Happy to be online. Talk to u all soon

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Re: Hello everyone...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »
Hi Michelle!
Glad to see your photo. I hope you are doing alright. How did your motorcycle ride go way back when.? I wish you the best these days. Write again soon.
Terri

tsurandy

• Peggy's Boy
    • View Profile
    • Randell Wheless
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »
Hi Michelle, I am happy you got the house even if it is bittersweet, enjoy, I believe Clarence would want that!
Peggy's Boy

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 04:44:31 PM »
Hi michelle,
great to see you again, congrats on the house ;D, sorry if I dont seem excited I have no # one on my keyboard so I cant give and exclamation point but I really am happy for you  ;D .
It really is bittersweet, but I am really sure Clarence is so proud of you. Best of luck and keep in touch.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

rita-grammy

• nospam
  • Judi Rebecca ( Boo)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/ritagrammy
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »
Michelle
Good to see you on here...the pictures of your grandchildren are beautiful....thinking of you

Rita
I'll love you for always
I'll like you forever
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be