Author Topic: 1 year anniversary nearing  (Read 3963 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
1 year anniversary nearing
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »
Next month will be one year since I lost my dear sister.  I can feel the days already getting harder.  I am scared of the days and weeks to come.  I am not sure I am ready to face or handle them.  I miss her so much.  My heart aches so much each day. :'(  I have never known pain like this before. :'(  Some days I can hardly breath the pain is so strong.  Yesterday was one of those days.  Can anyone tell me how to prepare myself for next month?
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: 1 year anniversary nearing
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
Hi Gail ~ no I can not, as it is 6 months today that we lost Tony.  I am not sure what it is that makes the "milestones" so emotional.  Yesterday I was ok, and today I feel like crap.

I am sure someone here can offer you some suggestions.

Take care of yourself, hope to see you in chat soon.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: 1 year anniversary nearing
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »
((((( Gail )))))

I think of you and your Mom often and I know how very difficult these dates are. I stay very close to those who understand and support me. I've never been able to 'prepare' for the pain that special dates bring, but knowing others are listening and opening their hearts, is always very comforting.

Know you are not alone, you are loved and you are cared for. And, I'm sending you a big hug right now, and one for your Mom, too. ((((((((Gail & Mom)))))))

I'm so sorry you're having to live without your dear sister. :(

Love,
Terry