Author Topic: has anyone else gotten "signs" from their sibs?  (Read 3533 times)

pepper309

• View Profile
has anyone else gotten "signs" from their sibs?
« on: August 31, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »
  Some strange things have happened to my family since my brother passed and I would like to share them with all of you.
  My husband woke up from a sound sleep one night when he heard a voice that said, "Watch the little shit."  My onery brother used to call my daughter that behind her back when she was being obnoxious.  My husband said that when it happened my cats were on the bed with the hair standing up on their backs.
  My mom was sitting in her back yard praying one morning.  She asked God for a sign that my brother was ok.  Just then a hummingbird came and flew inches away from her face.  She said that it stayed there for about five seconds looking at her and then flew away.
  My mom said that maybe Boz would come back as a hummingbird and then the next day we found a dead hummingbird on our porch.
  My husband was talking on his cell to his mom when he got some radio interference.  He heard a voice that sounded like Boz's saying, "Hey JP."  His mom didn't hear a thing.
  My daughter has heard voices when know one else is around.  They say, "Yes and go to the right."  We're not sure about what it meant.
  My mom and dad were laying in bed one night when my mom felt my brother laying down in between them.  She sat up and saw what looked like a light move to end of the bed.  Then it moved to the window and my Mom looked at it and said, "Boz?"  Five seconds later it was gone.
  I have hit two birds with my car within two weeks and I have never done that before.  We had a hawk crying out and circling my parents's field by their house for like seven minutes.
  Maybe all these things are nothing and maybe they are something.  I wanted to know if any of you have gotten signs from your siblings. 

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Re: has anyone else gotten "signs" from their sibs?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:42:56 AM »
Hi Pepper;
I am relieved in a way to read your note as I am a skeptic who still has those kind of signs.
A big blue Heron type bird kept standing near the pond in the cemetary in the last few weeks, when things were really hard for me.
 I have not lost a sibling, but my husband. His sister had an owl come down and look at her in broad daylight just after we lost Mike. I have had yards full of nests and baby birds that we never had before. I do not know what to think- except it must be good. That is how i think when i notice these things. I do know it helps to look up and not down.
Terri

YoungerSis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
I too, am glad to have read these posts, so I know maybe I am not crazy. 

One night last week my husband and I were laying in bed watching TV.  I was thinking about my sister because my niece had just called. 

Our cat was laying at my feet, and suddenly he jumped up and looked into the living room like someone was there!  He never does this unless he sees someone or something.  I looked out, of course, and saw nothing, but I could feel my sister's presence.

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »
I have gotten two "signs" from my sister.  One is a spiral notebook appearing where I had earlier had my things laying with a letter inside that she had written to me.(RE: my post SOMETHING WEIRD) and the other is a necklace.  My sister and I loved to travel and stayed in numerous motels.  Just last month I went on my first trip since she has been gone.  The morning  I was packing up to leave I went out to load my things in the car and laying there outside the motel room door was a necklace.  The necklace had a ruby (my sister's birthstone) and an opal (my birthstone) in it.  I felt she was there with me. 
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

pepper309

• View Profile
New Sign
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »
My mom had another strange thing happen to her a few weeks ago.  It startedd when she was staying the night at my other brother's house.  She said that she woke up when she sensed something by the bed.  It looked like a person and it startled her so she screamed.  Nothing more happened after that until like a week later when she woke up an saw the form of a dog by the bed.  The dog hopped on the bed and my mom cuddled it for about a minute.  She said that it felt real and that she could even feel it's heart beat.  It went away after that minute or so.  She thinks that my brother came to her as a dog since he scared her when he looked like himself.  I have started reading a book by Allison Dubois called "We are Their Heaven" and since then I am starting to think that these things aren't just figmentations of our imaginations.    I wish that I could get some sort of sign from Boz too.  I think that he is gravitating towards my mom because she has been having a harder time with this than the rest of my family.