Author Topic: Need help with features of the board  (Read 2953 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Need help with features of the board
« on: August 19, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »
I don't know how to post pictures and how to post Adam's birth and heavenly date. Can someone help me with this?
Thanks.
Your Sister-in-Grief,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with features of the board
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 07:06:28 PM »
Paula, this is the link for the new tutorials that "Grainofsand" set up, and beautifully, I might add.

http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php/topic,4198.0.html

BUT, there is supposed to be a 'POST EVENT" button at the bottom of the calendar and I do not have one.

I have tried every forum format and 5 different browsers. So, that may be the same problem you're having.

Grainofsand posted mine for me as I have no other way to do so. (Thanks again, Grain!!!)

Let me know!

Hugs

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:11:56 AM »
I had no post event either.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

grainofsand

• nospam
  • Hard to let them go...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:18:04 AM »
Hello all~
I miss you guys so much!  You are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I just cant even imagine the daily struggles when your heart becomes as fragile as rice paper after loosing a child.  Death makes the pain become a prisoner within the body.  Trapped, it cant get out....and it is a life sentence.  To read your struggles and how you all go on...is truly and inspiration!

Paula, if you find it difficult to do these things, please PM me and I can take care of it for you.
If you want his dates on a picture, I can make something special for Adam.  What ever you need Paula, just ask.
I went ahead and put Adams dates on the calender for you since you couldn't find the 'post event' button  ;D

Terry...bless your heart for trying so hard to find the 'POST EVENT' button.  It puzzles me why you don't have one.  I guess you are too 'special'  ;D  When you click on on the upper tool bar when logged on, on the bottom of the calendar page where the date is, I have on each side!  Go figure.

Love you all,
grainofsand
Letter to Death: Death never looks back to see my tears or how difficult life has become now for me.
When death stops a heart, it doesn't understand that it beat with another.