Author Topic: 3 AM again  (Read 1399 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
3 AM again
« on: July 26, 2009, 01:26:19 AM »
Yesterday I woke at about the same time and finally took another sleeping pill which made me groggy the next day.  We spent the weekend with friends from Chic and it was fun.  They like to occasionally leave their home and go just the two of them to a B&B, rest, eat, shop.  Since we live in a vacation area in the summer we don't like to leave but we never did.  We have not left or done anything for a weekend since Jason died. The decision whre to go, what to do, seems too much trouble.  Last night she said it revitalizes their marriage.  My husband and I get along but the fun and spontenaity are gone. He is in one room, I in another.  We are at a party he is on one end of the room, me another.  It just seems so dull,empty.I want to make changes but don't know how without being false. We don't even talk about it it just hangs like a cloud.  We are just here and at 62 and 66 we do wonder about the future.  The cloud of despair seems always on top of us.  Sure, something happens with our daughter and we share in job but the general milaise of life is there.  To be honest, I think it was there before Jason died, it just took on more of a real effect. I don't know what to do. any suggestios
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: 3 AM again
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »
It is very hard Rebecca. Craig & I work at this almost every day. We make a determined effort to talk on the phone, make social plans, when alone take day trips, reach out and just caress one another. At times it feels forced, but to know that the tenderness is there and we are each reaching out to one another because we care and understand our both of our hearts have broken it helps us a lot.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings