Author Topic: Matt T. left us 6 mos. ago.  (Read 3816 times)

Matt T`s Mom

• View Profile
Matt T. left us 6 mos. ago.
« on: June 26, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
It has been 6 mos. but feels like a lifetime. We miss you so much son! Can`t wait till we see you again. luv u Baby!!

jillsmom

• View Profile
Re: Matt T. left us 6 mos. ago.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
Time stops when your child dies, and 6 months can feel like a day or forever - or both at the same time. I'm so sorry Matt isn't here to celebrate his birthday with you.

Wishing you peace,
Kay Jill's mom
cooking for friends 2008

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:54:27 AM »
I agree with Jill, 6 months is no time... but keep reading and you will see that there are those of us who are still plugging away 6 months plus.  When you can, let us know about Matt and you.  We all come from the same pool, so we are all connected.
My son Jason died Feb. 13, 2005 and some days it is like yesterday and some days I can adjust to almost 5 years.  The one thing that I have accepted is that there is nothing I could have done, nor could any of us, more than we did.  My son had a heart attack and the Dr. said that his arteries were so small that no would have saved him.  Not even being in a hospital.  So, we go on, with loving memories. My grandfather use to say: "Time heals all wounds" and while I agree time does temper, it does not heal completely because the wound of losing Jason would mean that my loving him would go away and as long as I breath, that will not happen.
Rebecca, Jason's Mom

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 06:18:11 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss. The pain is still very raw for you. Please be gentle with yourself. There are people here who care and understand.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »
Im so deeply sorry for the loss of your precious son Matt.

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 12:29:29 PM »
6 months is still very early in your journey. May you find peace in the love you shared with your son Matt. Take good care of yourself and remember we all are here is you need to talk.

charlesafather

• Take A Good Look, Life Is Only A Blink.
    • View Profile
    • In My Sons Memory
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »
Matt T. mom;
I also am new on this new trial of life our son Chad left his earthly body Aug 14-07 he was only 24 now we are raising his son our grandson my prayers are with you and your family.
                                             charles

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »
Matt T's Mom: I dunno, 6 months, 6 minutes, 6 years....losing your child and having to live without them is a heartache. It is always present, the whole in your heart and your life. The coping abilities morph as time marches on. I am always sad and yet it is very different than it was in the beginning (it will be 3 years this Sept.). 
I hope that you find that this website will help you in your healing process. I have found it to be very helpful for me.
I hope that when I post to others I help them.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings