Author Topic: Big sigh  (Read 7075 times)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
Big sigh
« on: June 21, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »
It was 5 years ago tonight around this time as a matter of fact, that I got the call from the cops saying Jess had been in a wreck. As you all know, she died the next morning. Tomarrow I will pick Indian Paintbrush flowers and put on her grave, like I do every year. I will never stop missing her. These 5 years sure have been long ones. Guess all my years left here will be...blah.

jillsmom

• View Profile
Re: Big sigh
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »
Brenda, she is so beautiful. I hope you feel her close to you tomorrow.
with love, Kay Jill's mom
cooking for friends 2008

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
Brenda no words can ease your sorrow or the seemingly unexplicable passage of 5 years since this happened. My heart goes out to you on this day and everyday.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:28:33 AM »
I am thinking of you and your missing your beautiful daughter.  But, on the other hand, I have to smile because I can see her soul sitting with Jason, Dougie, The Chads, etc.  She and the rest of the girls are laughing at their Mom's saying... we can do whatever we want and no one will say a word to us...So, they go about their knitting.  Thinking of you with loving kindness.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 05:22:40 AM »
Brenda,

I know how hard this is... five years... how can that be?

I hope you feel Jessica's love surrounding you and she sends you a sign.

Love,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »
I can only imagine the missing at 5 years.  It seems so many here have or are approaching this particular marker.  I'm so sorry, Brenda, that you can't hold her in your arms.  But the flowers will symbolize the love you hold for her now and always and she knows.  Your heart holds her heart, forever.

Just the other night, for the first time in the 22 months I have been without Keith, I allowed my thoughts to wander to the day the police stood in my living room, telling us what was impossible to hear, impossible to comprehend.  I looked at the spot where they stood and saw myself, sitting, listening as the world that I knew stopped.  That's as far as I could let myself think before banishing it and blocking it. 

I'm sorry for your pain and sorrow and hope more peaceful memories will ease back into your life as the days beyond such an anniversary pass.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »
((((((Brenda)))))))

I have been thinking of you & Jessica. I hope you feel her all around you.  For those who grieve, time has little meaning.  Sometimes, it goes by in a rush and you stop one day and realize just how long it has been. Other times, it goes so slowly.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 03:54:18 PM »
I will be thinking about you and your beautiful daughter on this very sad day. Blessings to you.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 06:07:46 AM »
Brenda - Thinking of you and your beautiful girl - 5 years is so long and yet no time at all - forever and the blink of an eye- holding you close in my heart..

hugs, Karen
Chris' aunt

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 07:58:42 AM »
(((((((Brenda)))))))

Holding you close as you are missing your beautiful and precious Jess. Time is not a friend to us. It can feel like forever and it can feel like yesterday.

With Love and Understanding,
Terry

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 08:06:34 AM »
Brenda please know I will be thinking of you and of course Jessica on this very difficult day.  Having just hit my 5 years on June 13, I know the pain is still so real.  The world stopped for us on the day we lost our children.  May your beautiful daughter send you a loving message. 

PS Better keep her away from Donny, he is a real Casanova

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:10 AM »
Thanks to everyone for your kind responses, and especially to Don- you made me laugh with what you wrote about Donny! Jessica's boyfriend she left here on earth has every intention to join up with her when it is his time, so she had better be behaving! LOL  In all seriousness though, I really think because we all have connected with eachother here that our children have made it a point to meet with eachother in heaven. And knowing my Jessie, she has insisted on teaching them all to ride a horse!!!! I love you all, Brenda

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »
Brenda, Our children share this angel month and year...we will hit the 5 year mark on Friday. 5 years???How is that even possible, somedays it seems like just yesterday and others it seems like an eternity ago. Yet, when you say 5 years it just doesnt seem as if it could possibly be real. Know I understand and am thinking of you and your gorgeous girl. Sending strength and peace.

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »
((( Brenda))) I'm sorry I missed Jessica's angel day. I find myself sighing a lot these days.... Jessica is such a beauty and my heart hurts with yours
Love
Brenda

Kathy

• nospam
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 11:29:45 AM »
Dear Brenda,

I am also sorry I missed Jessica's angel day. I wish I had the words, but really there are none. . . 

It will be 5 years in October since I also received the phone call.

Please know how much I care.

Love,
Kathy-Don's Mom