Author Topic: I miss her so much.  (Read 9032 times)

onesadgirl425

• View Profile
I miss her so much.
« on: May 26, 2009, 08:48:08 PM »
I miss my sister, 9 year old Kaitlyn Rose, so much!!!!

It's been 31 days since she's been gone.

There will be a time when all of the pieces will fit together
and we will understand the reason for the pain.

It just hurts..........
[nofollow]

Sad Eyes

• View Profile
Re: I miss her so much.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 04:44:17 AM »
This is such a tragic loss for you. :'( :'( :'(  I can't begin to imagine how much you miss your little sister.  Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:06 AM »
I'm so sorry for your loss and certainly understand the pain.  It just is so wrong and so very hard.

Love,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

mary etheline

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
I am so sorry, I know its hard. I lost my sister 8 months ago and i miss her  more an more every day. 

sorry for your loss,
mary etheline

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 03:13:20 AM »
Dear onesadgirl- great photo. So so sorry you are missing your sister. Just plain sorry. (((((onesadgirl))) thinking of your Kaitlyn...

Dear Mary etheline, sorry for your loss. It is an active and welcome place to be on this site. We support each other through the hard and slightly less hard times. Read and post freely. So sorry about your sister. Tell us about her when you can. Terri

onesadgirl425

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 11:16:49 PM »
:( I miss her.

[nofollow]

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
Dear Onesadgirl;
I am so sorry... It really hurts, you are such a loving sister to your Kaitlyn Rose. I hope you are able to talk to your family and friends, support group or therapist. This site is a nice place to visit and communicate, but also support in your local area too. If you need any help or have questions about how to get additional support, just ask and we will try to give you ideas, okay?
If you feel up to it, maybe you could share a story, memory or thoughts about you, your sister or both of you. I know I would like to learn more about sweet Kaitlyn Rose. Many here are thinking of you and holding you in our hearts. Write when you can. Wishing you a bit of peace and rest. Your friend, Terri

onesadgirl425

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »
My sister was 8 years old when my son was born. (I am 25, and he is now close to 2). I asked her to watch him (he was laying on the floor with toys, he was about 3 or 4 months old) while I put some laundry away upstairs, and when I came down, she changed his diaper (she claimed it was dirty, lol) and changed his clothes! She was by far his second mother! I used to send her with him to the babysitters house (My best friend, my sister, my Dad, etc!) because she knew everything that he liked and wanted. I even told her where everything was packed in his diaper bag!!!

Man I miss her.

I go to any store and see something that has Hannah Montana of HSM and I always think "Kait would like that" and then I feel like I can't breathe because I remember she is gone.

I am going to pick up the results of her autopsy tomorrow..... :*(
[nofollow]

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »
Dear onesadgirl;
How are you getting by? Are you doing alright? I understand what you mean about forgetting how to breathe when the grief is there. I have to watch out for choking on food as it happened to me twice since I lost my husband. I haven't been here much because of being so sad lately. But I know it is important to keep moving. I read that somewhere- that the opposite of grief is motion- at least walking for me is a help. What do you do to try to break it when you are having a rough time of grief? I have a journal and sometimes I just write the same phrase over and over- eventually it helps. How is your child? Must keep you busy but also tiring I am sure. Thinking of you, sending strength and a hug. We are here reading and caring. Terri

BabyDoll

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 10:10:45 PM »
I'm so sorry for your loss.  Most of us can relate to your rollercoaster of emotions. 
Thank you for sharing some precious memories that you have of your sweet sister. 
Hang in there. 

(((Hugs)))

onesadgirl425

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »
These days, I am not sure how I feel. Haven't really been going to the cemetary. Kind of been pretty much numb to everything.

I miss her so much and I can't even begin to explain how much it hurts.

Every child I see, I wish it was her. I hear little noises in the house and I swear its her. My son is heartbroken. He seen a little girl that looked similar to her and he got so excited..... screaming "Kaitlyn" sounds like (KAY YIN)  and there is nothing I can do for him.....he doesn't understand.

Thanks for everyones' thoughts. I do truly appreciate them.

[nofollow]

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
Onesadgirl;
We are all here, anytime. You keeep writing and sharing your pain and grief. It will not always be so hard, you will be able to have some peaceful memories in time. I am just so sorry and sad with you. We all are. Your little guy will be resilient, but still it must be hard. You have a lot of challenges and I wish you the energy you need. Love, Terri