Author Topic: Debh  (Read 1632 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Debh
« on: May 27, 2009, 04:18:35 PM »
You have not been on here either for a while.  I hope that you are getting your strength back and starting to feel well again.  Maybe some day we can meet in Chicago.  My daughter is moving back and should be in a home b4 winter.  They will be staying with us until then.  Thinking of you and your three beautiful boys.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
Re: Debh
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
I would love to meet you in Chicago, someday we will do just that.

Thank you for thinking of me and my boys. I sure do miss them, as you do Jason.

How nice your daughter is staying with you for awhile, is she moving into Chicago area then?

Hope your feeling well.

Love Deb

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Debh
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 04:15:52 AM »
More importantly, how are you feeling?  Yes, she and her husband and dog (who we have had since Jan) are going to be with us.  They are looking in Chic now.  They want to live in the city...Lincoln Park and some others, near lake, train, need garage or parking spot, 3-4 bedrooms, restaurants and for me... the zoo.  She does not like the zoo but I could spend hours there.  I hope we can meet soon.  I miss seeing your boys as well as missing my Jason.  Life gets sorta old... saying and feeling the same things...but I have hope now that we will have our daughter back.  We are such a small family now...too much to go into.
How is your husband?  I forgot his name.
Rebecca Jason's Mom