Author Topic: Been Away for a While...Missed everyone  (Read 2460 times)

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
Been Away for a While...Missed everyone
« on: May 11, 2009, 04:50:55 AM »
Hello my dearest friends in Grief,
I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to let my dear friends that we are doing ok...(for the most part) and that I miss all of you here.
If you happen to be relatively "new" to this wonderful support board...I am truly sorry for the reason you have to be here. The death of a child (as we all know) is the most devastating and painful experience we can ever imagine. We are now living every parent’s worst nightmare; yet, we are living proof that we can go on when such a terrible event changes our life.
TO my existing friends, I miss you and love you all very dearly. I hope to be more active in the upcoming weeks and hope to "catch up" on my reading.
May we all be blessed with a special warm memory of our beloved child each day and may we all share our grief with each other...hand-in-hand and heart-to heart.

With deepest compassion,
John-Daddy of Angel
Danielle Marie Plourde
1/4/1995 -2/20/2006
Memorial Website: http://danielle-marie-plourde.memory-of.com/
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

jillsmom

• View Profile
Re: Been Away for a While...Missed everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »
I am pretty new here but I am always pleased to see you have posted. I feel like I have really gotten to know Danielle Marie. My heart turns over each time I see her picture because my second daughter, Jill, looked so much like that when she was in elementary school. Right down to the glasses and violin. When Jill was five, she hung around the doorway of the music room watching the violin group lessons after school so often, the teacher finally took pity and had her join in. What bliss! She continued lessons until middle school and then decided that the saxophone was more in keeping with her vision of coolness. I look at your daughter's picture and wonder, would she have stuck with the violin? Become a rock band drummer? It's heartbreaking to have only "what ifs."
with love, Kay
cooking for friends 2008

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »
"We are now living every parent’s worst nightmare; yet, we are living proof that we can go on when such a terrible event changes our life."

Wise words John. Yes, we can and 'do' go on through the pain because we are held in the arms of Love. And, we take their Love with us where ever we go for as long as we live.
Thank You for sharing that.

Holding you and your very precious "Danielle Marie" close to my heart.

Love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:30 AM »
Hello John.
I have missed reading your posts. You were a constant here in my early days.
How is your wife recovering physically from the accident?
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:59:35 AM »
John so good to see you post... Brenda

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »
Happy you're back, John. I don't get on here very frequently myself because even though I belong here and love everyone, it's painful. Probably healing, too. I truly wish we could all get together and just hug and smile.

Annette
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3