Author Topic: Jason came through  (Read 4109 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Jason came through
« on: May 10, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »
I was dreaming and to type the whole dream would take too long, except to say that Jason appeared and took a microphone and told the group (he was a little boy and I think he was talking to a group of people in prison) how much he loved me and that they should listen to me because I know what I am talking about.  Jason did marijuana that I know of.   He did other things but there was nothing in his body when he died.  This is the first time I am able to write this.  Anyway, whether he just had very small arteries or whatever he did or smoked had anything to do with the arteries, I will never know.  But, at 7:30 AM the phone rang and it was his friend Matt.  We were fast asleep.  My husband was not the nicest to him.  Matt is an alcoholic, whose mother died, also an alcoholic when she was in a one car crash.  He was also in a drunk driving crash several years ago and was in a coma and left with some memory impairment.  He swore off the alcohol but, as some do, he went back to it and crashed again.  He was in jail for over three months and his family did not come to see him.  I did not go either.  I felt that he needed to see what it was like to be outthere, all by himself.  Well, when he got out of jail, he started to go to AA and two very good people have become his sponsors.  Anyway, he called to wish me a happy mother's day and to tell  me that Jason has come to him very often.  It was a tough day, but Jason will alway be in my heart.

I hope you all were in as much peace as possible.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
Re: Jason came through
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
I am happy to hear that Jason came to you in your dream. What a lovely mother's day gift.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

nancy/Patricks mom

• nospam
  • WE MISS YOU LP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »
ahh thats wonderful
NANCY/JOHNATHAN PATRICKS MOM/3-31-87 - 12-08-07

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 01:20:13 AM »
Rebecca, I know that must have been difficult to share.  I hope your son's friend will find a way to remain sober and live a life he can be proud of.  It sounds like he has a lot of obstacles to overcome and nobody ever chooses addiction.  I wonder how hard it was for him to call you? 

Jason's visit is timed perfectly for mother's day but I'm sure he knows that.

I had a strange occurrence yesterday.  I was still half asleep in bed in the morning, alone in the house, when I heard 'MOM'! called out quite loudly.  Not in a panicking voice.  Just loudly  to get my attention because I wasn't quite awake yet.  At first I thought it was my son, Wade, but he hadn't spent the night as he sometimes does on the weekends.  In a second, I realized it was Keith calling me.  Just the one word.  Last Monday was Keith's 23rd birthday.  The night before, my husband was standing in the kitchen and bumped into a chair and all the lights came on.  There is enough pot lighting in the kitchen to need two switches!  We also have a beautiful wind chime that a friend gave to me in the early days afte Keith passed.  I always imagine its Keith talking to me.  It's been ringing a lot - without the wind as its energy.  These are the things that keep me going.  I love you Keith.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »
The best Mother's Day gift you could have wished for under the circumstances!
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 06:12:34 AM »
Rebecca,

How wonderful that Jason came to you. I hope it brings just a little peace to you.

Mothers Day is one of those days that can send me into that dark pit. Glad it is over.

Hugs,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »
What a wonderful gift, Rebecca and the greatest that your precious Jason visited his Momma to let you know he loves you more than ever and that he is always with you.
I am so happy for your visit. (Thank You, Jason!)

My Love,
Terry

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
What a gift for mother's day... :)  Love, Brenda

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »
REBECCA,

i'm glad jason came through & that his friend called you.... today is CANDI'S  4 th angel date.
i wish CANDI would come through to my sister(lisa-candi's mom) . i think she really needs it. LISA  tries so hard to be the brave one out of all of us.. she deserves something good to happen.

sending you hug's,
martha

p.s.
 my son(r.j.-22) has schizophrenia & is on different street drug's & an alcoholic..
he called me yesterday & said he signed himself into " texoma behavioral center". i'm so proud of him.. he's done this before... i told him to stay as long as they said to stay.... i told him i would try & get his daughter(karlie-14 mo.) & bring her to see him on saturday... because he was wanting to see her right then.... i told him he couldn't take care of karlie unless he can take care of himself.. i don't want him to use karlie as an excuse to sign himself back out..
i just wanted to tell you. i know you're a probation officer. could you say an extra prayer for him?

martha

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »
Seeing Jason in a dream  is a wonderful gift for Mom.

Love Deb

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 01:56:16 AM »
I'm so happy you saw Jason in your dream. How precious for you. I'm happy his friend says Jason visits him as well.

Love,
Annette
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3