Author Topic: lost my sister  (Read 3552 times)

dorie

• View Profile
lost my sister
« on: May 04, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »
hello, my name is dorie. i lost my sister april 20,2009. i feel like i am going to go crazy. i found this website,hopefully it will help me. i don't want to even live anymore. all i do is sleep and go to work. i cry constantly. i am so angry.

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Re: lost my sister
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:24:10 AM »
Dear Dorie;
     I am so sorry to hear you lost your sister. Death and grief are so scary and overwhelming it can make us feel like we don't want to live for a while. Hang on and hang in there. Deep breaths and baby steps as you absorb this loss of your loved one. You will want to eat right and drink a lot of water. Write yourself notes to remember a few things to get done at a time. Do not think there is anything wrong with you as grief and loss can make us all feel ,"Crazy," and out of control sometimes. My thoughts are with you, as you carry on through these very hard days. Tell us about your sister when you can. Sending you strength. Terri

Sad Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 05:09:41 AM »
Hello Dorie,

So sorry that you lost your sister.  Tha pain and sorrow that grief brings does seem unbearable at times.  I am glad that you found this site, I think it will help you with your loss.  In my own experience with grief I've found that it really helps to talk with others that have experienced a similar loss.

Take care and again you have my deepest sympathy!!

Sad Eyes

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »
Dear Dorie ~ I am so sorry you lost your sister.  I lost my brother.  The way you feel is normal.  My brother has been gone just over a month and I still don'e feel any better. 
But, this site has brought me comfort.  And the people on here are great.  Keep coming back and posting. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven