Author Topic: Ian Alexander Narbatovics has Amazing Parents  (Read 2171 times)

KatEngland

• nospam
    • View Profile
Ian Alexander Narbatovics has Amazing Parents
« on: April 29, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
Misty is the person that finds stray animals abandoned and gives them a home. She tries to find them homes..if not she keeps them! :) She is amazingly compassionate. Wonderfully sensitive. Laid back. Sweet as all get out. Would not hurt a fly. Luccas..my soninlaw. The best son a mother could ever ask for. Wonderful! Great sense of humor. Laid back. LOVES my little girl beyond what words can say! He ruined it for my other daughters to find a man..because he is perfect. :) These two are so wonderful..so fantastic..so deserving...just as all of you wonderful people are. :) What kind of a monster takes their baby away? :( This sucks! I Wish I could suck in all of the pain for all of you and give ou your kids back. This whole thing makes me sick. It is disgusting.

jillsmom

• View Profile
Re: Ian Alexander Narbatovics has Amazing Parents
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
What a loving message. Where there is love there is hope. One of my Sunday school children sent me a message after my daughter died: "Hope is everywhere." She's about 7 years old. I try to remember her wisdom! with love, Kay, Jill's mom
cooking for friends 2008

nancy/Patricks mom

• nospam
  • WE MISS YOU LP
    • View Profile
Re: Ian Alexander Narbatovics has Amazing Parents
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
I dont know i just do not understand why an innocent baby when there are terriost out there they say there is a reason but for the life of me i just dont get it why didn't my son have a chance i just dont know
NANCY/JOHNATHAN PATRICKS MOM/3-31-87 - 12-08-07