Author Topic: What my grandaughter said  (Read 2720 times)

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
What my grandaughter said
« on: April 05, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »
Tanis says no one should have a gun when they have a child, she said she knows the kids are in heaven, but they did not have to be there yet. She said she knows her dad will make friends with the kids but she doesn't know about the dad. Mostly she is anti-gun. She said the dad must have had a tormented soul. She sounds really ticked off on the phone, that's mostly her sadness that she doesn't want to have to feel. She is just very confused, she even said so. She told me that I am the only one that gets what she means, I told her to talk to lots of people about what she is feeling, and to call me any time she wants. Her school is going to have counselors there to help the kids on monday, she said she will be first in line.
She is my treasure, I feel so far away.
Thank you all for praying for her, she said she knew I would ask you all to, and she was comforted that you did.
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
Re: What my grandaughter said
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
She is so insightful...ah...the mind of a child.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »
Oh, bless her heart. To have to deal with all of this at such a young age. What so many children are dealing with, is just heart-breaking. All of the lives affected by this horrific tragedy......I feel for the loved ones left behind.

She sounds like a little doll! So glad you have eachother for comfort/wisdom.

Hugs,
Terry

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:36:49 PM »
Oh Annie,
How terrible for your grandaughter to have to feel this pain at such a tender age, praying for you and Tanis and all those little angels for peace and comfort today and everyday.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

pondering

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:10:26 AM »
I feel very bad for your grand-daughter. When I think about your grand-daughter pain its make me cry. Little angel your dad's soul is still with you. Take care and God bless you.

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
I will keep her in my prayers and its a lot for a young Child to go thru. If its hard for us think how hard it is for them  hugs . LaVonne