Author Topic: Loss of Brother Mark  (Read 28934 times)

tillie35

• View Profile
Re: Loss of Brother Mark
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
Well Christmas has come and gon.  I missed Mark alot.  I made it through but it was not easy.  I am calmer now.  I talked to Mark's wife Marianne and she could not get out for Christmas because of the snow.  So she had to spend Christmas alone.  I felt very sad for her.  May God bless us and love us and protect all of us.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
Mary ~ I missed my brother too.....he loved Christmas.....there was just something missing....

I am sorry that Marianne had to spend Christmas alone, that must have been hard for her.

Thinking of you and your family...take care of yourself.

(((Mary)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

larah

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 04:56:18 AM »
The holidays are hard. :(  I wish his wife was not alone and I know you do too.

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 05:16:00 AM »
Friday it will be on year since I last saw Mark and I have been thinking about it for days now.  Monday will be the day he died.  Yesterday I got the card out that he wrote me for Christmas and it made the tears just roll.  I can't believe he will be gone a year already.  Some days a ok and other are bad.  Thank you for your help and love.

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2010, 12:04:41 PM »
Hi Mary ~ good to see you post.  I hope that you are well. 

I know what you are feeling....my brother's one year angel date is March 29th.  I have been dreading the day for about a month now, it seems as it approaches, I get more and more emotional.  I can't believe it's been a year! Heck, I can't even still believe that HE DIED!  :'(  Also, as almost the same as you, the last time I saw Tony will be coming shortly....like the day after tomorrow!

I am sending you strength and peace.  I will be thinking of you on Mark's angel date, and hoping that you can get though it without too much heartache, but I know that will be almost impossiable.....Take care

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2010, 05:29:53 AM »
Well I made it through Mark's angel birthday but I am still sad.  I have been thinking alot about him and I hope God and Mark celebrated his 1st year with each other.  I am trying to move forward but it is hard.  I hope his freind were there to celebrate also.  Now I will try to get by the funeral date and I think I will make it.

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »
You will make it, Mary....

My boyfriend always tells me "speak things into exisitance", and believe it or not, it works....I know it's easier said than done. 

I hope that you are well. 

thinking of you....

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2010, 03:15:31 PM »
Well yesterday and today I watched videos of our family and Mark.  For the 1st time in along time I did not feel sad.  I think it was the right time to do this.  It made me reconnect with him without all the pain.  I still feel the lose but not as bad.  I hope that the people on this sight when they looked at the pictures of their loved ones They can find peace as I did this time. 

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2010, 12:25:45 PM »
Hi Mary ~ I did the same thing, not too long ago, I watched a video of Tony fishing......doing what he loved more than anything.  Although tears came to my eyes, I felt the pain in my heart easing, I suppose we are healing? 

Good to see you post and I am glad that your heart seems to be on the mend.

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 01:31:57 PM »
Well another holiday and my thoughts are with Mark who has been gone over a year and three months now.  It does not feel that long and where did the time go.  I don't know.  It is not as painful as before but I still miss him alot.  Thank you for being here so I can share what I am feeling

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2010, 04:08:05 PM »
((((Mary))))

Thinking of you....