Author Topic: Loss of Brother Mark  (Read 28936 times)

tillie35

• View Profile
Re: Loss of Brother Mark
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 04:31:38 AM »
Well another holiday comes and my brother is gone.  Also three years ago today we buried my Mother.  May they be together and enjoy each other company today.  May God bless both of them and know you are loved.

Maey

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 04:36:57 PM »
Dear Mary;
just wanted you to know i was thinking of you on the anniversary of your Mom and of course missing Mark. Hoping you will feel some peace and comfort over the summer, a baby step at a time. Wishing you well, Terri

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 05:48:29 AM »
Today I am missing Mark alot.  My husband says we feel sorry for ourselves not the person who died.  I don't know that is true.  My family had fireworks on the farm for Mark on the 11 of July.  I did not go because of my husband health problems  It is one of the things Mark asked my brother to do for him. I want to thank you all for the support you are giving me.

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
((((mary))))

Thinking of you. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

kevinjj

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 11:14:51 AM »
Im so glad you got to know your brother like you did, so very glad. It is just about 40 yrs now that my kids brother was killed in a motorcycle accident so I never got to know him very much  as an adult but he is not forgotten. I think he would have been a happy man, one to be quick to help others too. He looked up to me and I was protective of him.  I have no doubt your brother was very much at ease being with you at the end of his life.

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
Today I feel kinda of sad.  I talked to Mark's wife yesterday and she is trying to move on which is good.  I have also been thinking about eventually wewill all be togehter again.  This is giving me some peace.

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »
Mary ~ I am sorry that you felt sad yesterday, I hope you are feeling better today.
I often think the same way....someday I will be with my brother again...someday.  I had several dreams of him the last couple of days, but I don't know what they mean.

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »
Mary,
     I understand your sadness on your brother's birthday.  I had a very hard time on my sister's birthday last month.  She would have been 49.  I am ten years younger than her but we were still so very close.  Just know that you never walk alone.  Stay strong.  I know that is hard to do sometimes but it is what we have to learn to do.  My support is with you always.

Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 04:53:50 AM »
Today I am missing Mark alot and praying for him.  I did not sleep well last night thinking about all he went through.  I have not yet recieved a sign he is ok.  I wish I would get one.  I want to thank all ofyou for helping through this

Mary

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »
Dear Mary, you are also helping us here. I had an extra hard time today and i know the 9/11 date is hard too. My heart goes out to you. Terri

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 05:24:23 AM »
Well Sunday Mark will be gone 8 months already and I feel sad.  I think of him everyday and hope he is in a better place.  I also light a candle on the net for him everyday.  I ask God  to bless him love him and protect him.  I don't cry as much as before but I still have a big hole in my heart

Mary

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »
Mary ~ I totally know how you feel, I am sad everyday, but I must say that I am getting better.....but there is a huge part of my family missing. 

(((Mary)))

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »
I can fully understand so much of your pain and feelings.  It has been a year since I lost my sister and I miss her so VERY much.  As your brother, she too was very sick at the end.  I too feel that she was taken from us way to soon.

Even though there was no auction of her things, my bro-in-law emptied their house of all her things.  He did this in less than a week after she was gone.  When I went to the house for the first time after she was gone the pain was like a bomb hit me to not see any of her things around.  He allowed me only one day to go through her things to get what I wanted and that was the day she passed away.

Just keep the memories of the special times you spent together close in heart and you will make it through.  My support is always with you.

Gail 
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »
Well today Mark is still gone and I feel thankful for the fact that he is not suffering like he did last year at this time.  I hope he is enjoying his time in heaven.  I feel like I can make it now.  I hope the feel stays
Mary

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 05:03:16 AM »
I am sitting here thinking about how much Mark suffered in the month of Dec last year and the things that happen to him.  I am feeling very sad and can't seem to leave these thought alone.  I will pray for him and try to help myself.

Mary