Author Topic: Lost my mother  (Read 2966 times)

princess1985

• View Profile
Lost my mother
« on: April 23, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »
I lost my mother on Nov. 15, 2008 and I've not been the same since. When my mother was alive i did all i could to help her , but i guess God had better plans. I watch my mom suffer with kidney trouble for 8 years and when it came to the end the toxic in her body was to much for her. I sat by my mother bed side and listen to her and she had no idea who i was. Can you imagine? I cried for days and then her memory can back. One day she was good and well the others was bad. I took my mom the three different hospital within two month. The reason for that was the first one stated to me in Sept. 08 that it was nothing more that they could do. The doctor stated to me that he gave my mom three months to live an i replied to him your not GOD. i refuse to accept that and tried another then another, but the answer was the same. That day came and i just knew that i had died with my mom. I still feel like that. I don't want to be botherd with my husband and my two children. I was anger with the world and now i'm just her tryig to understand whats going on. I cry, i have no energy to get upn and go. I'm always depressed. When my mother first died i could not sleep with out taking something. Now i still take something to help me sleep, but not everyday. I have two sisters and one brother. All of which whom depends on me, but all of them are of age.

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
Re: Lost my mother
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »
Hi Princess,
I also lost my mother last November, my sister however was in your spot, sitting by my mothers side, taking her to all different doctors. I'm so sorry for your loss, so sorry your in so much pain, but you need to be there for your beautiful children, they need you now. Maybe the love that they have for you can help you through this if you would just give it a chance. Just try to take it day by day and try to talk with your husband and let him know how you feel? I hope you can find peace in all this, I'm sure your mother loved you wilth all her heart and wouldnt want to see you huting like this. My heart goes out to you.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY