Author Topic: -- Jaimies Story --  (Read 5829 times)

JaimiesMom

• View Profile
-- Jaimies Story --
« on: March 20, 2009, 07:19:36 AM »
I was 16 when i first met Derek, he was my cousins friend and what seemed to be the man of my dreams because the day before i met him, i had a dream about him, saw him clear as day... it was perfect, life was great i was in love for the first time a year later i found out i was pregnant. We were happy our lives were falling into place, he would go to ever doctors appointment, every parenting class he'd be at my beck and call... he'd lay on my tummy for hours talking to her, telling her he couldn't wait to meet her, telling her he loved her...

... Then he snapped, 8 months had came, he wouldn't pay any attention to me, he told me he hated me for wrecking his life, he told me he hated Jaimie... he told me he wanted us to die...

i should have took that as a warning sign but i just kept my distance thinking that maybe it was nerves he had to love me and our baby... or so i thought...

One night i was walking upstairs to go to bed when i herd the front door slam, Derek yelling at the top of his lungs i turned around to him telling me to get the fuck out of his house or he'd kill me... so i turned around to go get some things but i was 8.5 months pregnant at the time i was slower than a rock, he came up behind me, grabbed me by the hair and threw me down the stairs. As i lay on the floor all i could think of was OMG, HE IS GOING TO KILL US!!trying to protect Jaimie and myself i tried to get up but my this time he was at the bottom of the stairs and he kicked me, right in the tummy multiple times he punched me a few times to stop my screaming when i woke up he was no where around the neighbour was calling the police and his wife was holding me and crying...

... ... ... ... ...

... i looked down and saw blood everywhere, i knew he had did the unthinkable, he had killed our daughter...

i got rushed to the hospital and hooked up to millions of things, i had doctors probing me, and i was relieved to find that Jaimie wasn't dead, but she wasn't doing to well... i cried through the night, with very bad pains... i remember the doctor telling me we had to get her out, and i refused thinking that my body could keep her alive still, he told me it was what i had to do, unfortunately, she didn't make it... she died as i was about to give birth to her.

Oh  she was a perfect little baby, fine blonde hair, chubby little baby cheeks... the cutest fingers and toes i have ever seen... other than the fact that she was dead, she was the perfect baby... she IS the perfect baby.

-- Forever in my heart Jaimie!! --
-- Mommy loves you so much --
-- <3<3<3<3<3 --
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:21:28 AM by JaimiesMom »

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
Re: -- Jaimies Story --
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 09:52:52 AM »
such a sad story. I hope that you are in therapy and getting kind help to get you back to being strong and keeping abusive people out of your life.

SueH

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »
What a horrific ordeal you went through!
So sorry..... I'm just speechless....

Hope you are getting some help!

Sue *Sara's* Mom
"yep yep yep"

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »
I am SO sorry. My heart aches for you & Jaimie.

You have come to the right place for support & understanding. I do hope you are seeing a counselor to help you work through the trauma of abuse. 

I hope you will post when you want to.  It will help.

Hugs,
Dena, Josh's Mom

tsoley

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »
I am so sorry. Your precious daughter is in God's arms and he is taking good care of her. I do hope that the person who killed her is suffering.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Jeanneb

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »
This is certainly a terribly tragic story.  I hope that you have taken legal action against your abuser.

Sending you strength and remember deep breaths and baby steps.

Jeanne
Philip's mom forever
Bruce's sister

rita-grammy

• nospam
  • Judi Rebecca ( Boo)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/ritagrammy
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »
oh my God I am so sorry....baby tke care of yourself...

you are in my prayers Rita
I'll love you for always
I'll like you forever
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be

nancy/Patricks mom

• nospam
  • WE MISS YOU LP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 08:16:11 PM »
I AM SO SORRY THIS IS A NITEMARE HE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MURDER
NANCY/JOHNATHAN PATRICKS MOM/3-31-87 - 12-08-07

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 06:32:43 AM »
How awful. I am so very sorry.

I hope the person responsible for all this is in jail ???

Sending you peace and Hugs,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

charlesafather

• Take A Good Look, Life Is Only A Blink.
    • View Profile
    • In My Sons Memory
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »
Jamiesmom;
      I could not help but to cry for you and your seet Jamie, As I read your story and could only think if you were one of my daughters, I hope this monster was jailed for capital murder.

I myself have a renewed faith in our Heavenly Father and beleive Jesus Christ died for our sins and again rose in three days to bring us to Heaven, ( please understand this is my belief and I am not trying to preach to you.) But my knowing this i know your beautiful Jamie is among the angels that watch over us. We go through mant experances and test throught our lives, When our son (Chad ) was taken I could only think ,WHY? why could i not take his place so he may watch his son grow to teach him he was so young (24) i cried out to everyone, my friends , different faith's , I even wrote a letter to the Pope ( and i am not Chatholic.) I always found yhe same answer, my son was needed for God's will/purporse. I was angry,mad,depressed ( still am at times ) wanted someone to answer for taking my son away from his son and me. I pray you can find your strength and faith. as for me I my strength is my grandson ( my son's son') and my faith in knowing my son is home and will know no more pain of this earth.

my thoughts and prayers
                           charlesafather

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Oh I don't know what to say other than I'm so so deeply sorry for all that has happened to you and your precious baby. :(
Love
Brenda

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »
I am very sorry to read what happened to you and Jamie. Yes, Jamie is the perfect baby.

I hope this man is in jail where he belongs.

Love Deb