Author Topic: One year, lost the love of my life  (Read 3422 times)

aammrs

• View Profile
One year, lost the love of my life
« on: March 19, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
I lost my boyfriend tragically in a skydiving accident almost a year ago now. The one year is also my birthday. He had presented the adventure to me as a b-day gift. I don't even know how I have made it this far, and feel like giving up everyday. Things have only become more real as the days pass by. I miss my love, we were so in love. I feel too young to be going through this. I am only 21 and am extremely intimidated of the future. Is there any young people out there who have lost their love? Or even anyone at all who has lost their love? I need guidance.

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
Re: One year, lost the love of my life
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »
Dear aam,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm 43 and I lost my husband last April he was 44, I dont think it matters how old you are when you think your future is set, and then you loose the love of your life. But I'm sure it is so scary for you at your age and maybe you should seek counciling to help you with some questions you might have. I'm sorry that you have been going through this for this long. Do you have anyone you can talk with? Please come back and tell us some more about your boyfriend. Praying for you.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

Jap Jr

• View Profile
Re: One year, lost the love of my life
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 07:41:14 AM »
Dear aammrs;

So sorry for the loss and to be going through this for so long; I lost Jim 4 months ago tomorrow; we were to be married this year; both married before and didn't think there was anyone else left. It must be very scarry at your young age, but agree with georgia, don't think it matters how old you are, losing your Love is devastating no matter what. Jim and I lost our future we thought would just be starting. Try and find someone to talk to, who will let you talk as much as you need to, or a grief group. (((Hugs)))  Come back and post, it helps, we listen!

Jap Jr's - Kay