Author Topic: My life  (Read 1990 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
My life
« on: March 15, 2009, 03:00:43 PM »
As you all know, almost 3 weeks ago my Mom had a stroke. I have been trying so hard to help her and still continue to be the glue to my family that they all need. I seem to have a black cloud that has landed on my home over a dozen years ago. Layer upon layer of major problems plague my family. I just don't understand what life is about. For me it is just plain heartache and a lot of hard work with very little joy. I wish that I could truly see it differently. I honestly try by counting my blessings for what I do have in my life but to tell you the truth the heartaches outweigh all :(
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

charlesafather

• Take A Good Look, Life Is Only A Blink.
    • View Profile
    • In My Sons Memory
Re: My life
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »
Paula;
  I know, after losing a brother 4-07 then 8-07 my Chad, 08 our dream home due to the economy and funeral bills, my brother or son had no assetts or ins. luckly we had another home i had bought in 93 so we do have a roof. I know my and your and all of us have a emptyness that will never leave, however as i look around, and see the news sometimes i know i have more than some, spring is near so look for a beautiful flower.

my thoughts and prayers
                                         charles

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 07:06:55 PM »
((( Paula))) Just sending you a huge hug.  Life can be so overwhelming and after we've all been through we deserve to live in peace I think. I hope things change for the better and good things start happening for you and your family. Like Judy said sometimes it's very very hard to see any light through it all.
Love to you
Brenda

KatEngland

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »
Dear Paula,
I am asking my little Ian to try to have someone above ssend you some peace and love.

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »
Paula, sometimes when I think I have more than my share on my plate, and we all do at times, I have to stop and find a way to see what is good in my life.  

For myself, when I am feeling particularly sorry for the load I have been asked to carry, my mind always drifts to Africa, where I see the families that live in fear of their day to day safety, the struggle to feed, clothe, educate their babies, and the wars, the famines, the hopelessness, the loss of so many family members, spouses, and oh....the children.  So many children.  And yet, somehow, we get glimpses of these people - and they're smiling.  And you can tell its not just for camera-sake in whatever National Geographic or travelogue or newscast is being filmed.  It seems they are finding a way, still and after all, to find some happiness in what appears such a bleak existence.  I don't know how this can be.  Anyway, I have always used this as kind of a coping tool.  Knowing that many have been asked to carry a heavier load and that I am being asked to find some blessings in my life.  And I do.  Despite my sadness.  Sometimes it is as simple as the Spring flower Charles reminded us of.

Wendy, Keith's mom

KatEngland

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »
Here is hoping that you get a respite from the pain that hovers over you.You deserve a good break, and I hope it is coming your way as we speak.  I cannot understand why a lot of times it seems like the best people get the most pain. :(