Author Topic: new person-hurting alot  (Read 113473 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: new person-hurting alot
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »
I am sure Larry would want you to be happy.....follow your heart, you'll know what to do. :) 

Good Luck, and I am glad that you are healing.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »
Thank you so much it makes so much sense

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
This past saturday I had to put one of my doggies to sleep.  He was larry's dog.  He had cancer.  He fought going just like Larry did.  Had this doggie for 13 yrs.  It was a shock - not expected , the whole experience reminded me all over again of loosing larry.

Am still trying to recover.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »
I am so sorry, pets become just like family, I know mine are.  Sometimes they understand us better than other people.....

Any kind of loss can stir up those old feelings, I know. 

Come back and let us know how you are doing.

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2011, 09:45:14 AM »
This past saturday I had to put one of my doggies to sleep.  He was larry's dog.  He had cancer.  He fought going just like Larry did.  Had this doggie for 13 yrs.  It was a shock - not expected , the whole experience reminded me all over again of loosing larry.

I know what you mean. I lost my wife to cancer almost a year ago. Recently one of our cats, a cat Kit and I adopted only a couple of years after we were married. has been increasingly frail. She's almost 16 yrs old so this is hardly surprising that she's showing her age. (Heck, what's more surprising is that the other cat we adopted from the same litter is still healthy and strong!) Still, caring for this sick cat is brining back memories of a year ago when I was caring for Kit in the last few weeks of her illness. Kit and I were enver able to have children, so our furry kids are our family.

John

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »
I believe Chomper fulfilled his destiney, he helped and supported me
to move one i have another doggie now who challenges me and this is good.  I am still so lonely now .  I don't often speak to god as much as i should.  I am very lonely.   I miss the intimacy the connection.
I don't know what my future holds i just have to beliveve in god and  inknow that i will be okay.

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2011, 06:21:21 PM »
the other night Courtney my other cocker spaniel died in my arms looking up at me.  She was the last member aside from myself of my family.  She died of a heart attack in my bed.  Aside from loosing her only after a couple of months after i lost Chomper again she was part of my family with Larry.  So the grieving has been alot more difficult.
I truly have had enough death to last me a while i think - am so tired of loosing animals, people.

flamingo fred

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2011, 09:46:57 AM »
(((flamingofred))))

Thinking of you and holding you close to my heart. 

I am so sorry for the loss of Courtney.......

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »
thank you

i know that my relationship with God has supported me through all of this pain and loss

flamingofred

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2012, 08:30:00 PM »
Its been a while since I have been here. Am feeling really lonely really struggling with what is next.  Scaried to take any step.  Work home and friends that is it right now/

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »

You and your precious Fred's anniversary is coming up soon and these dates bring back every memory to the surface.

Know that I understand. :(

Baby steps and remember this pain is the price of the great love you have for your soul mate in life. Do whatever you are comfortable doing and if that's just taking it easy, then that's what you need to do.

I've found that my greatest disappointments were always when my expectations exceeded my capabilities.

Know you are loved.

((((((((((FlamingoFred)))))))))

Love,
Terry